Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport C-Spray SPF 15, Light Tropical, 6 fl oz uploaded by Cara G.Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport C-Spray SPF 15, Light Tropical, 6 fl oz uploaded by Zara A.Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport C-Spray SPF 15, Light Tropical, 6 fl oz uploaded by Persida G.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

New Ultra-Light High-Performance Sunscreen Fresh Tropical Scent 2 Breathable, Ultra-Light Sunscreen That Helps Avoid Clogging Your Pores 1 Fast-Absorbing, Water Sweat Resistant Formula 6 UVA UVB Protection 5 Non-Greasy 4 Sprays Clear on Skin Ultra-light, high-performance protection to support skin that looks and feels beautiful, even when you re active. 1-800-NO UV RAY see more...

Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hawaiian Tropics spray sunscreen is the only brand I buy for our family b/c my sensitive skin kids don't break out into a rash with it. I look for sunscreen for the family that has as few ingredients as possible and the spf30 of this one fits the bill w/ only 3 active ingredients. And one of the best things about this product for my 2 little "chocolate bunnies"... NO white cast! I can't stand how most sunscreens make us look ashy. I'm not here for that at all! Good job Hawaiian Tropics!
Rusti H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it has the Sun screen sent with great Sun protection even in water your skin is still protected. The product is pricey which to me most Sun screen products are but you get what you pay for
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite sunscreen brand because I’m obsessed with the moisture it provides and the smell. But it is pricy and the spray kind is not the greatest. I️ prefer the lotion.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand sunscreen is really great from when you're outside and running around playing sports or even in the swimming pool. It offers a great even layer of protection and you don't even have to rub it in or wait for it to dry.
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a spray it is good. I felt the need to apply over and over even though I probably didn't need to. It did the job. I found this product at walmart for around 7 dollars
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this spf however I will say that I wish that the reapplication was not as frequent as other spf's I have used. I do notice If I get in the water this doesn't seem to have any resistance to the sun I have at tendency to get burned
Lindsey S.
Cocoa , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the spray on sunscreens. There’s no mess and no rubbing it in. This one is great and has a really nice smell and does not leave me feeling too sticky like other sunscreens do. Definitely will be buying again this summer.
Amber W.
Hadleigh , Essex
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm lucky to have quite olive skin so can wear factor 15 pretty much wherever I go, Hawaiian tropic or Malibu are my go to sunscreens not cheap but smell delicious and have never left me with any reactions or sun rashes!
Jordan H.
Elwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I love it so much. I would buy this product over anything else. The price was unbelievably great. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Everything about this product is fabulous!
Jenny L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this stuff and the spray in is so much easier than the lotion and it last pretty long too but you know you always re apply through out the day
Karen H.