BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

New Ultra-Light High-Performance Sunscreen Fresh Tropical Scent 2 Breathable, Ultra-Light Sunscreen That Helps Avoid Clogging Your Pores 1 Fast-Absorbing, Water Sweat Resistant Formula 6 UVA UVB Protection 5 Non-Greasy 4 Sprays Clear on Skin Ultra-light, high-performance protection to support skin that looks and feels beautiful, even when you re active. 1-800-NO UV RAY see more...

Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
I used this last summer for a little bit and I seemed to burn more after putting this product on. I got it at a great deal so it was worth a try. I typically don’t burn often either. I wouldn’t necessarily buy it again but if I were on vacation and had nothing else to choose from , I’d use it.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Hawaiian Tropics spray sunscreen is the only brand I buy for our family b/c my sensitive skin kids don't break out into a rash with it. I look for sunscreen for the family that has as few ingredients as possible and the spf30 of this one fits the bill w/ only 3 active ingredients. And one of the best things about this product for my 2 little "chocolate bunnies"... NO white cast! I can't stand how most sunscreens make us look ashy. I'm not here for that at all! Good job Hawaiian Tropics!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This brand sunscreen is really great from when you're outside and running around playing sports or even in the swimming pool. It offers a great even layer of protection and you don't even have to rub it in or wait for it to dry.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This sunscreen is awesome and doesn't leave that distinct sunscreen smell on your skin. It smells more like coconuts! It's a good value and is gentle on sensitive skin. I constantly buy this product for myself and my family and would definitely recommend it.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I like this spf however I will say that I wish that the reapplication was not as frequent as other spf's I have used. I do notice If I get in the water this doesn't seem to have any resistance to the sun I have at tendency to get burned
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
For a spray it is good. I felt the need to apply over and over even though I probably didn't need to. It did the job. I found this product at walmart for around 7 dollars
Jenny L.
I love the smell of this stuff and the spray in is so much easier than the lotion and it last pretty long too but you know you always re apply through out the day
Sarah s.
First off, I have an allergy to sunscreens. If I wear certain sun screens i break out in hives and I itch really bad and I end up needing benadryl. I found this one and its one of 2 brands i can wear without getting hives. I just purchased the small one for my carry on. Like any spray sunscreen you MUST rub it in to make sure you get every inch of your body. If not you will get a spotty sunburn. The smell isnt overpowering and is gentle on the skin. I recommend this to anyone with a sun screen allergy or eczema (i also have eczema). This also doesnt come out white like the Alba botanics one i use.
Charis K.
St Petersburg, FL
I use the ultra light soft 50 spf . Packaging says ultra light, i agree. A performance sunscreen is also stated, i agree. The scent is gentle, the feel is cooling and there's no burn when applied to face. Described as a non greasy, clear sissy with 80 mins of water and swear resistance; we tested 30 mins in hottest part of Las Vegas Sun with no burns.
Hallie Jo G.
Ritzville, WA
Took this on a recent trip to Hawaii and totally fell in love with it. It is easy to apply by yourself, it doesn't appear or feel greasy, it is effective and it smells amazing. I would totally recommend this product, I will defiantly repurchase it
Karen H.