Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport C-Spray SPF 15, Light Tropical, 6 fl oz uploaded by Persida G.Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport C-Spray SPF 15, Light Tropical, 6 fl oz uploaded by Zara A.Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport C-Spray SPF 15, Light Tropical, 6 fl oz uploaded by Cara G.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

New Ultra-Light High-Performance Sunscreen Fresh Tropical Scent 2 Breathable, Ultra-Light Sunscreen That Helps Avoid Clogging Your Pores 1 Fast-Absorbing, Water Sweat Resistant Formula 6 UVA UVB Protection 5 Non-Greasy 4 Sprays Clear on Skin Ultra-light, high-performance protection to support skin that looks and feels beautiful, even when you re active. 1-800-NO UV RAY see more...

Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This sunscreen is awesome and doesn't leave that distinct sunscreen smell on your skin. It smells more like coconuts! It's a good value and is gentle on sensitive skin. I constantly buy this product for myself and my family and would definitely recommend it.
Lauren P.
Granite Falls , NC
I used this last summer for a little bit and I seemed to burn more after putting this product on. I got it at a great deal so it was worth a try. I typically don’t burn often either. I wouldn’t necessarily buy it again but if I were on vacation and had nothing else to choose from , I’d use it.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Hawaiian Tropics spray sunscreen is the only brand I buy for our family b/c my sensitive skin kids don't break out into a rash with it. I look for sunscreen for the family that has as few ingredients as possible and the spf30 of this one fits the bill w/ only 3 active ingredients. And one of the best things about this product for my 2 little "chocolate bunnies"... NO white cast! I can't stand how most sunscreens make us look ashy. I'm not here for that at all! Good job Hawaiian Tropics!
Beth M.
Dillon, SC
Love this. Lightweight and stays on well in water. It tends to cover well...helps with the burn. I don’t mind the spray but do like lotion better. Husband likes the spray bc he doesn’t like the way lotion feels. Overall great product!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This brand sunscreen is really great from when you're outside and running around playing sports or even in the swimming pool. It offers a great even layer of protection and you don't even have to rub it in or wait for it to dry.
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
For a spray it is good. I felt the need to apply over and over even though I probably didn't need to. It did the job. I found this product at walmart for around 7 dollars
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I like this spf however I will say that I wish that the reapplication was not as frequent as other spf's I have used. I do notice If I get in the water this doesn't seem to have any resistance to the sun I have at tendency to get burned
Rusti H.
I love this product it has the Sun screen sent with great Sun protection even in water your skin is still protected. The product is pricey which to me most Sun screen products are but you get what you pay for
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Best scented spray out there! It also has a silky smooth feel to it too! Doesn’t leave you feeling oily like other sun tan lotions. You can get it on sale most of the time, which is a plus!
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my favorite sunscreen brand because I’m obsessed with the moisture it provides and the smell. But it is pricy and the spray kind is not the greatest. I️ prefer the lotion.
Karen H.