Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport C-Spray SPF 15, Light Tropical, 6 fl oz uploaded by Cara G.Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport C-Spray SPF 15, Light Tropical, 6 fl oz uploaded by Zara A.Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport C-Spray SPF 15, Light Tropical, 6 fl oz uploaded by Persida G.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

New Ultra-Light High-Performance Sunscreen Fresh Tropical Scent 2 Breathable, Ultra-Light Sunscreen That Helps Avoid Clogging Your Pores 1 Fast-Absorbing, Water Sweat Resistant Formula 6 UVA UVB Protection 5 Non-Greasy 4 Sprays Clear on Skin Ultra-light, high-performance protection to support skin that looks and feels beautiful, even when you re active. 1-800-NO UV RAY see more...

Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
I love this bottle, it's so summery and my favorite color, so I was very drawn to this bottle. It also had a few selections of spf at the store I bought mine from 15 to 50 I think. So I'm packing my day bag for my sons t-ball tournament, kids sunscreen, face and lip sunscreen, and then 15 for my legs. I wear 50 on my face usually because that's where I want the most coverage. After finishing up with the kids, I began to spray myself for the first time. At first I thought oh what a nice smell but the more I sprayed the more sickening the spray became. I had to switch products because everyone began complaining about the loud smell.

Furthermore, my body was stinging pretty bad. Everywhere I sprayed was stinging and painful. All around a very bad experience with this suntan lotion and obviously I don't recommend!
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Sand Springs, OK
I don't know that much about this product but I think it works bc my stepmother used it on me and I don't think I got sunburn like my sister did but the Hawaiian tropic island sport c-spray SPF 15, light tropical
It's has my fave color in it and my phone about to die bc this thing has to be long , anyways , it a great product but don't know why we need to write reviews on this , I know it's useful but still it gets boring after always
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lone Jack, MO
This is the perfect sunscreen for my skin. I tan fairly easily but can burn the first few exposures of the summer, this sunscreen protects my skin well and still allows me to tan naturally without burning. It has a great scent and is easy to apply. It's very reasonably priced for the size of the spray. I intend to repurchase this sunscreen prior to my winter vacation to the beach!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
(Nerd moment) I use this product at marching band camp during the summer, and this stuff does the trick. It lasts during the entire time between breaks, and it smells pretty pleasantly too. It smells like a Hawaiian island does (from my own experiences), and it is really easy to apply and fairly inexpensive. It's really easy to find in stores, so I highly recommend it.
Elisabeth L.
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
While I love the smell of this lotion the coverage and the ease of spraying it on is horrible and I won't be purchasing this product again. The price was within reason and it got good reviews previously. However, after trying it out on beach day in Puerto Rico it did not live up to the hype. It was spotty in its spray which led to much sun burn and pain.
Kaytlyn R.
Kaytlyn R.
Brockway, PA
This is my favorite sunscreen to use of all time by far! Pricing seems fine although I'd pay anything for a good sunscreen. Although it seems to last longer than other spray sunscreens which I typically run out of very quickly. I reapply generally every half hour to hour. The scent is SO GOOD and I will definitely be buying this again and again.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
I have liked other Hawaiin tropic products so i thought i was going to like this. It was just to hard for me to make sure that i got the coverage in all the places that i wanted. after i sprayed i still felt like i had to rub it in so it was defeating the ease of application. i will still by other products from hawaiin tropic just not this one
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good product for the price. I'm from Texas so it's always sunny here! Doesn't feel or leave you greasy. I did have to re appy it again, but that was it. I usually get burned when out in the sun, but with this on the burning was less. It's very convenient and easy to grip in your hand. Great size to just keep in your purse.
Ella Swizzle E.
Ella Swizzle E.
This works great! Not only does it smell like coconuts and ocean city (if you hate these smells I don't recommend it) but it works great! I have very sensitive skin and usually tons of sunscreen burn my arms and legs. But this sunscreen works great. It is also very good at protecting sun which is what sunscreen is used for lol
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom recently purchased this for me when we were on vacation and needless to say we purchased more than one bottle. It goes on really well, the scent isn't terrible, but is a tad greasier than most sunscreens on application. Only tip is to rub well onto the skin to get the most pay-off from it. Works extremely well!
Karen H.