Hawaiian Tropic, Island Berry, Aloha Kiss Lip Gloss, SPF 20, 0.5 Ounce tube uploaded by Faith D.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Amy L.
Amy L.
Elmhurst, IL
A lip gloss with an SPF rating?! I was in love before I even tried it. 2 summers later, I'm still as loyal as ever. Enjoy the glossy sheen that comes in the form of actual lip protection! Few things are worse than the a lip balm with that SPF taste, fortunately this lip gloss, even after you have it on for awhile, never leaves you with that surprise. Side note: Be prepared to re-apply after eating, drinking, and swimming....pretty much like all glosses go.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
thomasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If i am going out in the sun this is my go to lip product. It gives your lips a nice tint and shine. It has spf so your lips are protected from the sun. The gloss is not sticky and it does not build up on your lips. It is very affordable. The lip gloss has a pretty thick consistency so you don't have to worry about it leaking.
Haley p.
Haley p.
Ashtabula , OH
This is my favorite gloss for at the beach, at the pool or just out in the sun. It has the added perk of having sunscreen to protect your lips while out in the sun. It is not sticky or too runny. It is a light pink almost clear tint and has a fruity smell and taste. This is my favorite summer product.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the fact I get to still look girlie and be protected from the Suns harmful rays. Smells and looks great! Last good but will have to be reapplied after eating and drinking. My favorite lip gloss of summer. Been using for 3 years now
fibi g.
fibi g.
I like this lipgloss although I'm not a fan of glossy lips. It has a light consistency and does not weigh down your lips.I have used it a few times when I'm in a mood for very light makeup.I love that is is long lasting and affordable. the packaging is also medium sized so you get a lot of product for your money. I recommend.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Averill Park
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss is a favorite of mine. It has a spf of 20 so you're protected wearing. It goes smooth and not sticky at all. It smells amazing too.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much I bought back up highly recommend very moursturizing & smells amazing highly recommend.
Janay C.
Janay C.
Lovely scent and pretty sheen. When you're feeling like a millennium kid again and you want your lip gloss "to be poppin".
Maya B.
Maya B.
Very hydrating and moisturizing. It has a beautiful scent to it. With a sheer pink shade it perfect for the summer.