BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Product description

Duo Pack: Moisturizer (3 fl oz/89 ml); Sheer Moisturizer Tinted Lip Gloss SPF 15 (0.4 oz/11.3 g). For an instant glow of the islands. A subtle sunless blend. Provides an Instant Island Glow. Non-streaking. Natural looking color. Dries quickly. Moisturizes for up to 12 hours. Duo Pack includes Tinted Lip Gloss SPF 15. No animal testing. Made in U.S.A.

Barbara M.
Cocoa, FL
I love this stuff. I am fair skinned and using this stuff instantly makes me look like I have been kissed by the sun, while keeping me protected from it. Smells great and makes my skin so soft and smooth.
Michelle F.
This stuff smells great! It adds a sheer glowing layer to the skin but I didn't like that it only had spf 15. I'd like a 50 better but couldn't find it in the store.
Ash F.
Kissimmee, Fl
Love the smell but like the bronzing part. Left me with stains and different colored patches of bronzed. Was embarrassing.
Brittney L.
I love this moisturiser. It smells like summer. And tints my skin but isn't orange. My go to footsie for sure
Abbey B.
Schenectady, NY
Love this! Gives me a wonderful glow and smells so nice. Looks like I've just gotten back from the beach.
Karina F.
London
Really love this product gives a healthy bronzed tone to the skin. I was looking for a product which would enhance my tan and I believe I found my match. I bought it at my local drugstore. I think it says what it's used for. Perfect for people how have tanned and to maintain the tan and also for people who has used fake tan.