Hawaiian Tropic Hawiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion SPF4 Travel Size, 2-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Rebecca P.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #24 in Self-Tanner

2 oz travel size tanning lotion sunscreen in a plastic bottle. Tanning lotion sunscreen. Exotic Island botanicals, skin nourishing antioxidants, very water resistant with this wholesale bulk cheap discount tanning lotion sunscreen. SPF4 UVB with UVA. see more...

• Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Victoria r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I give this review on this product five stars because i personally think it works wonder. went to the beach recently and it gave me an amazing all around tan with little to no burn. this tanning loation smells amazing. and it gives of such a dark tan. which i love. if you're a beach lover i highly suggest you grab some of this at cvs or any of your local stores and enjoy your progress tan in the making Hawaiian Tropic Hawiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion SPF4 Travel Size, 2-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4)
Chelsea S.
Huntington , WV
Love this product and I use it almost every time I go to the pool. You can get it at just about any store for about $10 and it's totally worth the purchase. This is great if you want to tan without having to use the tanning bed
Brianna S.
Cortland, NY
This is a wonderful tanning oil from skin types of medium to dark color. Me and my sister have two different skin types. I am very yellow undertone and she is very brown and almost gold undertones. Once I have a tan going I can use this product almost as well as my sister can. I've been using this for about four years on and off. Sister swears by it and it is a great price for an awesome tanning oil!
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
This is a great product helped me tan and glow. Very affordable and works great I highly recommend this is you want to be glowing and a tan that lasts . Will definitely buy again. I bought this product at target
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I love Hawaiian tropic! It gives you an awesome glow/tan and has a little spf protection built in! The smell is wonderful and you can find it almost anywhere that carries sun essentials! It's my go to!
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
I honestly love Hawiann tropic products. I use them everytime I am outside, tanning, swimming or on the beach and traveling. Using this product has made me tan very well, it's affordable and I bought it at walmart.
Nicole M.
Belmont
Love this item!! Gives you such a great tan and you can just throw it in your beach bag and go!! Only suggestion is if you are very prone to burning definitely hold off on using until you have a good base tan!
Vicky C.
baton rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using this brand of oil for years it is the best! It's such high quality and makes your skin very soft. It also has that 'vacation beach' smell which I love. It's about $9 and worth every penny!
Kathryn O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing! It smells great too. I love how smooth and silky it leaves my skin feeling. This stuff truly works, I can always tell that I've gotten a nice tan. I use this every summer. I would definitely recommend.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Obsessed with this dark tanning lotion! It smells amazing, it's Long lasting even in the water, and the price is amazing! I use it every time I'm at the beach, which is at least once a week!
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?