Hawaiian Tropic Golden Tanning Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 6 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Katie W.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! Does not prevent burning but can help if you're not in the sun too long. Helps get a good tan and smells wonderful.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always loved Hawaiian tropic the smell reminds me of being a kid and family. I use this mixed with sunblock. Crazy I know but I love it. I think every Californian loves Hawaiian tropic. I buy this all the time.
Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
This sun screen smells so amazing and has a perfect tint to it. When you use it the smells is so nice it's like aromatherapy. I use it on my boat in the summer and get very tan. I do think that the small amount of spf works because I have yet to get burned. I do use another type of sunscreen on my face though.
Michelle K.
Honolulu, HI
Not bad. I've used this. I prefer the spray ones now because I'm pretty impatient lol but this is great. As I get older, I noticed I'm becoming more allergic to things, so some sunscreens like Maui Babe give me a rash. Other ones give me a minor rash too. This one I like because it's nostalgic.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
I love this lotion. Classic coconut/beachy smell that I love. It does have a hint of SPF which I prefer as to none, and I think it really does help to soak up the sun!
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
The best tanning lotion for outdoors. I use this every summer. Love that it has a little spf so I don't burn but I get a nice color after a day at the beach or pool.
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
I love this lotion, it smells awesome, it's not greasy, it feels silky, and most of all it gets your skin very dark and natural look. I have used it for many years.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this in a really long time, but I always loved it and I LOVE the smell. And it didn't make me super oily!
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I personally love this tanning lotion. It has a great smell, and a light feel. It doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy or great.
Leini E.
Airway Hgts, WA
I really like to use this product while laying out to get a tan. It doesn't leave me too greasy and it smells great!
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Where can you purchase this product?