Hawaiian Tropic® Golden Tanning Lotion SPF 6 Sunscreen uploaded by Katie W.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #98 in Self-Tanner

• For The Natural Tan of The Islands
  • A Touch of Hawaiian Tropical, Exotic, Natural Flora and Fruit Moisturizing Blend, Containing Vitamins A, C & E, Helps to Prevent Photo-Aging. This Waterproof, Paba-Free Formula Gives You The Best of Both Worlds. It Provides Minimal Protection from The Sun's Uvb Rays, and Allows For A Beautiful, Golden Tan.
  • Enriched With Cocoa Butter and Other Natural Skin Conditioners, This Formula Helps Prevent Peeling and Combats The Drying Effects of Sun, Wind and Water.

• Does this have a certain smell or oily feel to it? 3 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this product?3 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Golden Tanning Lotion SPF 6 Sunscreen
  • "The best tanning lotion for outdoors. I use this every summer. Love that it has a little spf so I don't burn but I get a nice color after a day at the beach or pool. " in 5 reviews
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
I've always loved Hawaiian tropic the smell reminds me of being a kid and family. I use this mixed with sunblock. Crazy I know but I love it. I think every Californian loves Hawaiian tropic. I buy this all the time.
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
Nicr product. It protects your skin from the scorching heat of the sun while leaving your skin mosuturized and hydrated. It keeps you tan too. In that way, more tan more sun protection. Because they say, the darker color you have the more you are safe from skin cancer.hahahha i dunno if i said it right. Achieve your Summer color you'll always wanted.
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
Adore this product! no greasy mess left after applying and i don't smell like a chemical pool, the great sent and tanning results makes this a product my summer would never be complete with out, I picked mine up at Ulta and of course i would recommend to anyone looking for a gorgeous tan!
Sydni W.
Cabot, AR
I love using Hawaiian Tropic! I've used it since I was a child! It's very effective on my skin that burns so easily. It's also super gentle on my sensitive skin. I've been using this tanning lotion since I was a teenager. I always recommend it to my family and friends.
Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
This sun screen smells so amazing and has a perfect tint to it. When you use it the smells is so nice it's like aromatherapy. I use it on my boat in the summer and get very tan. I do think that the small amount of spf works because I have yet to get burned. I do use another type of sunscreen on my face though.
Michelle K.
Honolulu, HI
Not bad. I've used this. I prefer the spray ones now because I'm pretty impatient lol but this is great. As I get older, I noticed I'm becoming more allergic to things, so some sunscreens like Maui Babe give me a rash. Other ones give me a minor rash too. This one I like because it's nostalgic.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
I mostly use the deep tanning oil but when I cannot find it I will use this cream.

It works really well and I love the smell and how it keeps my skin soft and not let it get dried out.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Yes, tanning is horrible! However, the smell of this is so amazing! I don't use this anymore because I'm more sun conscious but whenever I smell it I love it! Bought at local drugstore
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
Been using this for years. This will allow you to get a little color if you are wanting it. Spf 6 is better for people with color or tan already. But you can get a beautiful tan
Victoria W.
Deptford , NJ
Don't be fooled by the drugstore look and price! I prefer using this brand and product in particular over designer names. Does the same job for 75% of the price. And the smell brings you right to the tropics!
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Where can you purchase this product?
Chasity M.
Lexington, KY
Does this have a certain smell or oily feel to it?