Hawaiian Tropic® Golden Tanning Dry Oil SPF 6 Sunscreen uploaded by Michelle B.Hawaiian Tropic® Golden Tanning Dry Oil SPF 6 Sunscreen uploaded by Wendy G.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

About the product

• Oil formulated with an exotic blend of Hawaiian botanicals and extracts
  • Enriched with Vitamins A, C & E
  • Contain natural skin conditioners that moisturize and pamper your skin
  • Classic "tan of the island" coconut fragrance

• Classic laying out beach babe spray! If your new to layin...1 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Golden Tanning Dry Oil SPF 6 Sunscreen
  • "This product is not for the fair-skinned! This product will definitely get your seasoned tanner all the sun their bronzed soul desires. With a low SPF level like 6, you will definitely be a certain degree of pink after your sun exposure. This product works! " in 7 reviews
Lorinda A.
Sugar Grove, IL
I love the sun & being tan from May-October! This is my go to to ensure my skin stays soft, smooth & radiant. I grew up at a lake and always was able to darken my tan w Hawaiian Tropic!
Rose M.
Dunn, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite tanning lotion and spf. I buy it every summer. Not only does it help give your skin a nice tan color while protecting you from harmful rays but it also has a great smell.
Mari K.
sherman oaks
Love this tanning oil! It is not too dry and not too oily. It works great and I always get a tan. Smells great on top of it! It is very effective and usually get a nice layer of color on my light skin after sitting out for 1-2 days. I would recommend to anyone and continue to use myself every time I'm in the sun!
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
Now that I have two kids to chase around and don't really get to relax and lay in the sun, I now use this 4 spf to keep me covered from burning while still gettimg a great tan color while we play at our pool!
Amanda O.
Hawley
The coconut smell is what I love the most. The perfect tan I get from using it is just the bonus! It's available everywhere, I picked mine up at Wal-Mart one fine summer day. It lasts long because a little goes a long way, which is so nice.
Grace A.
San Jacinto, CA
I get decent color with this product! I'm very fair but it works. Good price point! The scent is a nice summer scent and you just need to gradually start out with this but I would recommend ! Give it a go.
Lindsey B.
Willows, CA
I used this before tanning, it yes made you look like you were covered in Cristo but got the job done. because I would always end up tanner using this product at the end of the day. it smelled wonderful like coconut. I didn't like the greasy feeling I would take a shower right after using so that was ok but I liked that I would still smell the amazing coconut even after the shower
Grace H.
Amherst, NY
I love Hawaiian Tropic Dry Tanning Oil. I've used the normal tanning oil as well as this product and I love that it doesn't have that super greasy feel that most oils are naturally going to have. It has an amazing smell as well that no matter where you are it feels like you are at the beach in the tropics.
Fiona C.
Arcadia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used Hawaiian Tropic products before and I like their sunblocks so I decided to give their tanning oil a try. To my disappointment, this product was not very effective. I realized that I got just as tan when I wasn't using the product. Why purchase a product that isn't going to work?
Ashley L.
Hawaiian Tropic offers this tanning dry oil at an affordable, drug store price. I find it does its job. I cannot rave it as the best I've ever tried or the worst. If you need something quick, easy and not at too high of a price, I would recommend this product!
Jordan Z.
Jefferson City, MO
Classic laying out beach babe spray! If your new to laying out in the sun you cannot go wrong with Hawaiian Tropic Products! Will give you a perfect bronzing glow.