Hawaiian Tropic Dry Oil Clear Spray Sunscreen SPF 30, 6 oz uploaded by Darlene O.Hawaiian Tropic Dry Oil Clear Spray Sunscreen SPF 30, 6 oz uploaded by yesica a.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #39 in Body Sunscreen

Protect. Pamper. Nourish. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1 Water Resistant 80 Minutes 4 Skin-Nourishing Antioxidants 3 Exotic Island Botanicals A warm sun, Island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent. -Hawaiian Tropic Dry Oil with UVB sunscreens is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, and antioxidants that nourish the skin. Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin is soft and looks radiant! Questions or Comments? see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
I use this while on vacation in Texas and holy cow is it great. Since it's a dry oil there's no greasy feel it goes on super easy feels like naked skin. It helps me keep my bronze tan I didn't get any redness just darker. And it didn't have that weird gritty salty feel build up after a couple uses.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
My main go to during the summer! This stuff gives you a tan quick and it doesn’t produce an orange color either. I’ve tried multiple brands when it comes to tanning lotion (The non tanning bed type) and Hawaiian Tropic always delivers.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
My mother-in-law swears by this stuff and loves it so I definitely had to give it a try I'm used it last summer and liked it pretty much so I think I'll try it again this summer and see if I like it as much as I did
Emily S.
Marquette, MI
This product smells delightful and does its job well. It sprays out evenly and goes on smooth. It dries quickly and leaves you feeling wonderful. It does get gross when you sweat, though. It feels oily and slick.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
I wish spray tips were made a long time ago for tanning oil. I loveeee the smell of this. I notice a huge difference in my tan when I use it vs when I don't. It's very moisturizing and affordable. You can buy it anywhere- CVS, Target, Walmart, etc.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
This product leaves a residue once it is dried down, and I also noticed it leaves some uneviness in coloring/tanning since the spray is not a super fine mist. It does smell nice and the price is comparable to others on the market. And if the mist was more fine, I do think it would be a much improved tanning oil and would work so much better to achieve the most desirable results.
Khessa H.
Awesome to and so convenient to just spray and forget about it ... Lol this product is scent is not overwhelming at all. It does give that heavy sticky feeling some products give on the skin.
Ebony J.
Jackson, MI
I loovveeeeeee the smell of this sunscreen!!! One of the main reasons why I wear it so often lol. It’s not streaky gives great coverage and has enough product to get you through the summer.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
The best sun oil. I love the spray, but it seems our bottles always break and I still have half of bottle left. As a matter of fact, I keep a bottle in my car for when I put the top down.
Hayley W.
Denver
Best tanning oil I have ever used. I stock up on this at the beginning of every summer. I hate the greasy feel you get with tanning oils and sunscreen and this does not have that feeling. The spray nozzle is fantastic and I can really get it everywhere with no ones help. It makes you DARK if you're in the sun for awhile and it does a good job with the sunscreen too.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
How well does this product work?