2 colors available

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Time-released antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals Ultra Moisturizing UVB/SPF with UVA A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dry Oils are infused with botanicals that soothe and pamper, while time-released antioxidants provide skin nourishment.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin stays soft and looks radiant! Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ; see more...

• "Also it smells really good and the tan you get from it last." in 1 review
  • "plus you don't get burnt so that's always great." in 1 review
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First and for most, I absolutely love the smell of Hawaiian Tropics products! To me it's the smell of beach and sun and summer and fun. I don't prefer traditional sunscreen lotion because it always feels so thick and heavy on my oily skin, and it takes for ever to rub in and leaves me feeling tacky. That's why I love this Dry Oil Clear Spray, it feels lightweight and sheer and doesn't leave white streaks. An essential product here in the sunshine state, I always have a couple cans on hand!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Saint Gabriel, LA
Dry oil tanning spray has got to be the best invention ever! I love using it at the beach because I don't get sand stuck all over me like I would with a regular oil. This brand is amazing because I do tan pretty quickly with it compared to other oils. I would recommend getting the one with some SPF because I did burn which I normally don't even with no SPF.
Sherrie S.
Sherrie S.
Janesville, WI
I had tried so many dry oils before Hawaiian tropic. I was at my ends wits and I saw this one at walgreens and throught why not. Well I couldn't believe the outcome. It gave me the golden color I was looking for. You do not need a lot at all. This doesn't make your skin extra oily, which was a fear of mine. It actually makes your skin feel really good.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm fair skinned and I wanted some color but I was afraid I'd get burned using this. I didn't burn at all! I sat in the sun for about 2 hours and reapplied once and I was fine. I got a nice little tan! The dry oil smells really good, it's summery and smells like coconut. It is pretty oily tho, if you used too much it won't soak into the skin.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love th scent of this dry-oil. My only complaint is that I don't really buy into the idea of a "dry" oil. I still feel greasy and sweaty while I'm tanning and I always have to shower after I'm done because of the oil I feel everywhere. Maybe that's normal with oil tanning, but when I read the name "dry oil," I had different expectations.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie , PA
Even after a summer of use, I am still SO unsure of how I feel about this product! The spray comes out nice and smells great, but it is SO gritty!!!!!! It feels like it has little speckles of something in it. Always catches me off guard even though I know it's coming haha Very odd texture, not the best Hawaiian Tropic product out there.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
For how much it costs, I expected a little more. The spray is fine, it seems to be even but as soon as it hits the skin you feel sticky. I like the scent and it doesn't make you feel greasy like your typical oil but I would much rather feel a little oily than super sticky while I'm out side in the sun.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good sunscreen/tanning oil. It smells super summery and is super easy to use unlike the bottles that are not spray. I've used this for awhile now and don't think I'll switch. It has a good amount of SPF to keep you safe but it also it a great tool to help you get a great tan!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
This is my go-to sun tan spray! I've used Hawaiian Tropic since I was a teenager and I love their products. This product gives you the SPF you need while the spray helps get those hard to reach areas (and no awkward white lotion spots) to ensure a safe, even tan while you're out in the sun.
Annie R.
Annie R.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen because not only does it protect my skin and go on evenly, but it smells AMAZING! I love that it doesn't feel super oily like I've just lathered myself in olive oil to the point that I look like I'm from twilight because I'm shimmering so much. This product is great!
Jessica O.