Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic Dry Oil Clear Spray SPF 30 Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic® Dry Oil Clear Spray SPF 30 Sunscreen

AVAILABLE IN SPF 6 / 12 / 30

Hawaiian Tropic® Dry Oil Clear Spray sunscreen helps you say "Aloha" to beautiful sun-kissed skin. The easy-to-apply spray has the indulgent scents of the tropics, and contains rich vitamins that will keep your beautiful skin moisturized and glowing while still protecting from UVA and UVB rays.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • SPF 12 and 30 provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Ultra-moisturizing formula contains indulgent oils, botanicals, vitamins and Aloe Vera
  • Easy, no-mess applications provides quick and even coverage at any angle
  • Goes on clear
  • Alcohol-free and non-drying
  • Classic coconut fragrance

Does this oil still feel greasy like their traditional oils do?
Does [product:hawaiian-tropic-sheer-touch-ultra-radiance-clear-spray-sunscreen-78] this work as effectively as the lotion?
hola! esta bueno este producto? alguien lo probo ya? Cuanto tiempo dura en el cuerpo?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Dry Oil Clear Spray SPF 30 Sunscreen!
How would you rate this product?
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,276 reviews
Hawaiian Tropic® Dry Oil Clear Spray SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Cassandra T.
Purchased at: Target
Love this sunscreen since I’m redheaded and burn super easy. It helps protect my skin when I don’t feel like being out long and need something to help. Also love that’s it’s clear and doesn’t leave white residue. #poolside ☀️🌾
Sarah B.
Raleigh, NC
Love that this product lets me get a tan while still protecting my skin. It's a bit oily at first but that is to be expected! It does dry after some time so you don't have the sticky feeling the whole time!
Kristy R.
Ewa Beach, HI
Product is acceptable but other brands have proven better for our family. Not disappointed but would consider other products prior to buying again.
Bonnie K.
New Iberia, LA
Love the smell easy to use. Not so face friendly but other than that I like it. Gentle on skin not too oily like some.
Codi M.
San Marcos, TX
this product really helps to build a nice and natural looking tan! smells amazing too!
Megan S.
Lansdale, PA
This is THE BEST sunscreen I've ever used. I have fair skin and tend to burn very easily, but when I used this I did not burn at all and developed a very nice even tan. The spray covered a good amount of area and dried quickly and was not sticky. My new go to!
Lauren F.
Oconomowoc
Really enjoy this sunscreen. I enjoy the convenience of the spray and that it goes on even every time. It works well in an out of the water without making my skin feel like it is covered in oil. Have purchased at Walgreens and pick n save.
Khessa A.
Bessemer, AL
Awesome to and so convenient to just spray and forget about it ... Lol this product is scent is not overwhelming at all. It does give that heavy sticky feeling some products give on the skin.
Carrie T.
Peoria, AZ
I always use Hawaiian Tropic® Dry Oil Clear Spray SPF 30 Sunscreen or some variation that’s similar. I LOVE the fragrance of this brand. It smells like a tropical paradise vacation in a bottle. Not to mention it protects me from the sun’s deadly rays. A must try if you haven’t already!
juliana F.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This is my all time favorite sunscreen...for body. I have fair skin and this is the best result I get in terms of actually getting a golden tan and protecting my skin from sun burn. Also, the tropical coconut-ish fragrance is addictive!