Hawaiian Tropic® Dry Oil Clear Spray SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Dana R.Hawaiian Tropic® Dry Oil Clear Spray SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Darlene O.Hawaiian Tropic® Dry Oil Clear Spray SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by yesica a.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #51 in Body Sunscreen

AVAILABLE IN SPF 6 / 12 / 30

Hawaiian Tropic® Dry Oil Clear Spray sunscreen helps you say "Aloha" to beautiful sun-kissed skin. The easy-to-apply spray has the indulgent scents of the tropics, and contains rich vitamins that will keep your beautiful skin moisturized and glowing while still protecting from UVA and UVB rays.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • SPF 12 and 30 provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Ultra-moisturizing formula contains indulgent oils, botanicals, vitamins and Aloe Vera
  • Easy, no-mess applications provides quick and even coverage at any angle
  • Goes on clear
  • Alcohol-free and non-drying
  • Classic coconut fragrance

Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
My main go to during the summer! This stuff gives you a tan quick and it doesn’t produce an orange color either. I’ve tried multiple brands when it comes to tanning lotion (The non tanning bed type) and Hawaiian Tropic always delivers.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
My mother-in-law swears by this stuff and loves it so I definitely had to give it a try I'm used it last summer and liked it pretty much so I think I'll try it again this summer and see if I like it as much as I did
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
I wish spray tips were made a long time ago for tanning oil. I loveeee the smell of this. I notice a huge difference in my tan when I use it vs when I don't. It's very moisturizing and affordable. You can buy it anywhere- CVS, Target, Walmart, etc.
Emily S.
Marquette, MI
This product smells delightful and does its job well. It sprays out evenly and goes on smooth. It dries quickly and leaves you feeling wonderful. It does get gross when you sweat, though. It feels oily and slick.
Lauren F.
Oconomowoc
Really enjoy this sunscreen. I enjoy the convenience of the spray and that it goes on even every time. It works well in an out of the water without making my skin feel like it is covered in oil. Have purchased at Walgreens and pick n save.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
This product leaves a residue once it is dried down, and I also noticed it leaves some uneviness in coloring/tanning since the spray is not a super fine mist. It does smell nice and the price is comparable to others on the market. And if the mist was more fine, I do think it would be a much improved tanning oil and would work so much better to achieve the most desirable results.
Khessa H.
Awesome to and so convenient to just spray and forget about it ... Lol this product is scent is not overwhelming at all. It does give that heavy sticky feeling some products give on the skin.
Ebony D.
Jackson, MI
I loovveeeeeee the smell of this sunscreen!!! One of the main reasons why I wear it so often lol. It’s not streaky gives great coverage and has enough product to get you through the summer.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
The best sun oil. I love the spray, but it seems our bottles always break and I still have half of bottle left. As a matter of fact, I keep a bottle in my car for when I put the top down.
Hayley W.
Denver
Best tanning oil I have ever used. I stock up on this at the beginning of every summer. I hate the greasy feel you get with tanning oils and sunscreen and this does not have that feeling. The spray nozzle is fantastic and I can really get it everywhere with no ones help. It makes you DARK if you're in the sun for awhile and it does a good job with the sunscreen too.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
How well does this product work?

back