BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

• Does this have a certain smell or oily feel to it? 3 Answers
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nicr product. It protects your skin from the scorching heat of the sun while leaving your skin mosuturized and hydrated. It keeps you tan too. In that way, more tan more sun protection. Because they say, the darker color you have the more you are safe from skin cancer.hahahha i dunno if i said it right. Achieve your Summer color you'll always wanted.
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Adore this product! no greasy mess left after applying and i don't smell like a chemical pool, the great sent and tanning results makes this a product my summer would never be complete with out, I picked mine up at Ulta and of course i would recommend to anyone looking for a gorgeous tan!
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
I mostly use the deep tanning oil but when I cannot find it I will use this cream.

It works really well and I love the smell and how it keeps my skin soft and not let it get dried out.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes, tanning is horrible! However, the smell of this is so amazing! I don't use this anymore because I'm more sun conscious but whenever I smell it I love it! Bought at local drugstore
Victoria W.
Woodbury, NJ
Don't be fooled by the drugstore look and price! I prefer using this brand and product in particular over designer names. Does the same job for 75% of the price. And the smell brings you right to the tropics!
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
This is a must have for summer or trips!!It smells amazing and works very well..Can't go wrong with this brand been using it forever...
Leah G.
Kailua, HI
Works amazing if you're darker skin toned.
I'm very fair so it doesn't work good for me but it works for my sister.
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite summer tanning lotions! I don't normally wear it but sometimes it just feels nice on my body!
Rosalie S.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and truly does its job!
Works as well as the high price stuff but it's way more affordable
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
My absolute favorite for getting a tan. I notice a difference after about 30-45 minutes of tanning :)
Chasity M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a certain smell or oily feel to it?