BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #2 in Tanning Oil

A Rare Blend of Nature s Rich Tanning Oils Time Released Antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is infused with Island botanicals that soothe and pamper, while time-released antioxidants provide skin nourishment.  Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! No sunscreens. To be used by those with a good tan. No Animal Testing

• Is this worth my money? I don't want to buy anything befo...26 Answers
  • How well does this apply and how long does it stay? 1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this to your friends and family?15 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil
  • "Summer means sexy tan skin time! But! Be Warned! Sun damage is a serious issue and you should always be careful and be protected from those harmful rays. Anyways, back to the fun :) I use this oil to help me get that golden glow, otherwise I just can't get any color at all if I'm wearing sunscreen. My skin just doesn't tan for some reason, even if I don't wear protection. This stuff however, is amazing! And I tan so easily using it. I also love the smell and how soft and silky it will leave my skin when I rub off the excess after I'm done frolicking outside. " in 109 reviews
  • "I'm a very fair skinned person. I'm known throughout my family and friend groups for being pale. This product, however, did work very well. I can lay out in the sun for about 30 so minutes longer than I can normally without getting burnt. I definitely noticed a difference with how much sun my skin was absorbing. My only real complaint it that it doesn't ever soak in. I may have just used too much, so be careful how much you se. " in 48 reviews
  • "smells great but unless you have really dark skin or are already tanned i suggest starting out with a tanning oil with some SPF in it!" in 8 reviews
  • "I smells amazing and is sure to live up to it's name with giving you a tropical looking tan." in 7 reviews
  • "I have an olive skin tone and have never had any problems with burning or anything like that." in 3 reviews
Jennifer W.
Rock
I love slathering this on my body just before going to the beach or laying out in the sun. It's an oil so obviously it makes you look really greasy but it does soak into the skin eventually. It helps me get a nice even dark tan in less time then if I were to lay out without it. It doesn't protect you from sunrays so be careful to not get sunburnt. My advice is to save this product until you have gotten a base tan first.
Julieta A.
Resistencia
Tanning is my favourite think to do in summer and this oil is excellent. Moisturizes the skin and it leave me a beautiful bronze tan. I use it every summer.
karen b.
halifax
Purchased at: Walmart
this tanning oil was the best one i’ve tried! i love the way it makes my skin feel and the scent is a plus:)!
gab F.
I 100% recommend the Hawaiian Tropic dark tanning oil! It's my go-to whenever summer hits. My favorite part about this product would have to be the results it gives and the smell.
-Affordable & Effective, works great!
-Leaves skin feeling smooth.
- Amazing smell
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite tanning oil. Has that great summer smell and gives me a great tan. I would recommend to anyone who like to use tanning oil
Madison S.
This is by far my favorite tanning oil. It’s not too badly priced. It smells amazing, like sometimes I just want to use it so I can smell it! Works great to get that summer tan jump started. I will definitely continue to buy this.
Lexi B.
West Chester, PA
The classic tanning oil. Really nice smell and not too sticky or thick. Perfect for getting a golden tan
Faith F.
ohio
I use this every summer , not sticky feeling and keeps me feeling smooth all day . Never greasy either ! A must have
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is probably my favorite tanning oil that you can pick up at the store. The scent is absolutely delicious and has ingredients that help nourish skin. The oil absorbs into the skin some so your not left feeling like a human oil slick.
Carla G.
Ottawa, ON
Love this stuff for the summer time it really helps me get a nice even tan it helps get the darker finish I like way faster. The smell is so good it like coconuts on a ocean breeze lol but it seriously worth it and does a great job for such a good price! I would definetly recommend it.
Jenny D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth my money? I don't want to buy anything before looking into it.
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Do you use Hawaiian Tropic Tanning oil as a moisturizer during the winter?
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Would you recommend this to your friends and family?
Alexa P.
San Diego, CA
For some reason, I can sit out in the sun for hours and I will NOT tan (or get sunburned thank you Jesus), but I really need to even out the million colors I got on me. is this gonna work?
Hannah M.
Ormond Beach, FL
How does this compare to other brands?