BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #2 in Tanning Oil

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A Rare Blend of Nature s Rich Tanning Oils Time Released Antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is infused with Island botanicals that soothe and pamper, while time-released antioxidants provide skin nourishment.  Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! No sunscreens. To be used by those with a good tan. No Animal Testing

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil
  • "Summer means sexy tan skin time! But! Be Warned! Sun damage is a serious issue and you should always be careful and be protected from those harmful rays. Anyways, back to the fun :) I use this oil to help me get that golden glow, otherwise I just can't get any color at all if I'm wearing sunscreen. My skin just doesn't tan for some reason, even if I don't wear protection. This stuff however, is amazing! And I tan so easily using it. I also love the smell and how soft and silky it will leave my skin when I rub off the excess after I'm done frolicking outside. " in 109 reviews
  • "I'm a very fair skinned person. I'm known throughout my family and friend groups for being pale. This product, however, did work very well. I can lay out in the sun for about 30 so minutes longer than I can normally without getting burnt. I definitely noticed a difference with how much sun my skin was absorbing. My only real complaint it that it doesn't ever soak in. I may have just used too much, so be careful how much you se. " in 48 reviews
  • "smells great but unless you have really dark skin or are already tanned i suggest starting out with a tanning oil with some SPF in it!" in 8 reviews
  • "I smells amazing and is sure to live up to it's name with giving you a tropical looking tan." in 7 reviews
  • "I have an olive skin tone and have never had any problems with burning or anything like that." in 3 reviews
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hawaiin Tropic is my go to tanning oil. I like the convenience of the spray bottle, it allows for applying easier. It helps me tan without burning and smells so good!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this oil. I like it better in the spray bottle because it is less messy. It works great and I notice that I’m tanner when I use it. It’s super affordable.
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this stuff. I've been using this stuff for the past 10 years and it has never been bad. I usually pick mine up at Walmart for about 7 bucks. A bottle will usually last me entire summer depending on how often I go to the beach that summer and if I share. It really allows the sun to set to give you that sun kissed look. My only warning is that there is absolutely no SPF in it, so if you're prone to burn be warned this stuff has no protection against the skin. I'm middle eastern so I don't have to use SPF (I still do because of skin cancer) but I can use it without getting burned.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didn't think these would work at all. But during summer I tried to put in good use living in SD. I am already a caramel skin tone but I love getting a little more color during the sunny days. I spend about a week at the beach and with only two days this helped me out so much getting a skin tone I love! Thank you I will forever trust it. It is oily and sticky and coconut smell but after drying and absorbing before hiting the water does the job.
Melissa Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have being using this oil for years! I have tried many others but always come back to this one. To me, it creates an even tan without having to stay hours in the sun. This oil will leave you with a dark natural color not looking orangey . Before applying the oil always use a sunscreen since this one doesn't have any spf. You will still get a tan! That is how amazing this oil is ;) and the smell is what grabs anyone who loves coconut/banana
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have never really tanned, I'm VERY protective about my skin and SPF, however I decided I wanted to try this out and give it a go since my legs are usually always very pale compared to the rest of my body! I bought this for about 8$ at Walmart, and it has 0 SPF. I was nervous, but after spending about an hour outdoors, I got a nice summer-y glow! I showered right after and lotioned up and drank a ton of cold water, but I'm really glad my legs FINALLY have some color after years of not having any!
Rachel B.
Starkville, MS
When summer 2017 started, I had no tan and was looking for a product to help me achieve a tan faster. I bought the Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil and used it several times in the tanning bed. Within a few visits, I was darker with the help of this oil and it makes my skin feel super soft. Love this product and I use it almost every summer. I purchased it at Walmart for $7 and it is the product I will use the most this summer! Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
This stuff smells heavenly, and really gives you a deep tan. I am naturally tan and do not burn easily in the sun, but if you are fair I recommend getting the version with SPF. The only problem I have with oils is if you're laying out to tan and not near a body of water, you get sweaty and greasy and my skin started to break out in sweat bumps (white heads, I think?). Perfect for laying by the pool, or for the beach if you don't mind sand adhering to your bum.
Laura H.
Mechanicsville, VA
It's summer timer...Time to get my tan on! And my favorite way to do that is with Hawaiian Tropics tanning oil! Usually, I just burn but with rhis tanning oil I've yet to burn and it leaves my skin feel soft and smoothbfor days after use...Not to mention my sexy tan! If you haven't tried this tanning oil I'd highly recommend it!
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually use oils when I lay out and this baby is amazing. It’s oily but I like that because it attracts the sun better, easy to apply, smells like the beach, I tan easily so I recommend you use this if you tan easily or if you already have a good tan going. Love this I always have it with me on Pool or beach days!
Jenny D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth my money? I don't want to buy anything before looking into it.
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Do you use Hawaiian Tropic Tanning oil as a moisturizer during the winter?
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Would you recommend this to your friends and family?
Alexa P.
San Diego, CA
For some reason, I can sit out in the sun for hours and I will NOT tan (or get sunburned thank you Jesus), but I really need to even out the million colors I got on me. is this gonna work?
Hannah M.
Ormond Beach, FL
How does this compare to other brands?

back