BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #2 in Tanning Oil

A Rare Blend of Nature s Rich Tanning Oils Time Released Antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is infused with Island botanicals that soothe and pamper, while time-released antioxidants provide skin nourishment.  Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! No sunscreens. To be used by those with a good tan. No Animal Testing

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Summer means sexy tan skin time! But! Be Warned! Sun damage is a serious issue and you should always be careful and be protected from those harmful rays. Anyways, back to the fun :) I use this oil to help me get that golden glow, otherwise I just can't get any color at all if I'm wearing sunscreen. My skin just doesn't tan for some reason, even if I don't wear protection. This stuff however, is amazing! And I tan so easily using it. I also love the smell and how soft and silky it will leave my skin when I rub off the excess after I'm done frolicking outside. " in 109 reviews
  • "I'm a very fair skinned person. I'm known throughout my family and friend groups for being pale. This product, however, did work very well. I can lay out in the sun for about 30 so minutes longer than I can normally without getting burnt. I definitely noticed a difference with how much sun my skin was absorbing. My only real complaint it that it doesn't ever soak in. I may have just used too much, so be careful how much you se. " in 48 reviews
  • "smells great but unless you have really dark skin or are already tanned i suggest starting out with a tanning oil with some SPF in it!" in 8 reviews
  • "I smells amazing and is sure to live up to it's name with giving you a tropical looking tan." in 7 reviews
  • "I have an olive skin tone and have never had any problems with burning or anything like that." in 3 reviews
Ally S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A great oils. Thick and works really well to give you color fast. Smells like sunkissed coconut skin from Hawaii but unfortunately the oil quality is low and not organic and clogs my pores often causing me to break out which is why it does not get a five star. Unfortunate but true. However I would still recommend this to people looking for an oil that gives you a few shades darker quickly, just take a showers to get the oil off fast and don't leave it sitting on your skin for hours at a time.
Kayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all of the Hawaiian Tropic products: their sunscreens, their tanning oils, and their after-sun lotions. The Hawaiian Tropic smell just says summer time to me. Not only do they smell good, but they also work really well. This is my favorite tanning oil. I can't recommend their products enough.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
This is the only tanning oil that I have used for 7 years! I love the smell, the consistency, and the price tag! It’s super effective! I put on a little drop on each body part and rub it in; you don’t need a lot! I highly recommend this to those wanting to tan quickly!
Alyssa T.
MY FAVORITE FOR TANNING! This is something I will never stop using, I am extremely fair so when I try to tan I mainly get red, but with this I get such a beautiful and glowing tan. The only thing I recommend is to apply some sunscreen too because it doesn't stop me from burning up 100%
Brooke B.
I have been using this product every summer for years, and it's still my favorite go to when I need a good tan. I have pretty fair skin and burn badly but when I put this on It turns the burn into a nice tan without drying out my skin or hurting too badly.
Jessi G.
Chenoa, IL
Okay first off if i could ever imagine what Hawaii smelt like this is it. An this is a product thats been around for years. When i smell the oil i think of summers at the pool hanging out with my mom. And her friend. I get a tan and this oil also protects me. I get nice an dark an i 💘 love it!!
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque , NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I️ love this oil when I️ need to start off my summer tan. It gets you tan very fast but you need to be careful if you have sensitive skin cause you will burn also. The scent is wonderful and it is very affordable. A little goes a long way with this stuff.
Taylor M.
Great tanning oil! Goes on well, although I wish I bought the spray- it made my hands very oily. It provided a great bronze to my body. Be careful using if you’re tan. I recommend using it after you have been in the sun for at least a couple days.
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Long time user of the Hawaiian topic brand. I've mostly used this brand for their tanning oil as opposed to their sunblock. I think the tanning lotion gives a nice bronzed glow and some products actually give you a nice shimmer effect when applied
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is what I use to get an amazing tan in the summer! I have used this since I was a teenager and it has never let me down. He smell is like an island breeze...I love it! The price is pretty inexpensive and can be found at most all convenient retail stores.
Jenny D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth my money? I don't want to buy anything before looking into it.
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Do you use Hawaiian Tropic Tanning oil as a moisturizer during the winter?
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Would you recommend this to your friends and family?
Alexa P.
San Diego, CA
For some reason, I can sit out in the sun for hours and I will NOT tan (or get sunburned thank you Jesus), but I really need to even out the million colors I got on me. is this gonna work?
Hannah M.
Ormond Beach, FL
How does this compare to other brands?