Kayla A.
Woodland , CA

Im really light complected and have trouble tanning does this spray work well? How would u compare to banana boat?

Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
2 years, 5 months ago
Neither one has ever worked for me. I have gotten really good results with Banana Boat's self tanner though.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
3 years, 1 month ago
It works better than Banana Boat, in my opinion and experience. It doesn't irritate my skin and it hydrates it while doing its job of getting me nice and bronzed :)
Carly P.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes absolutely! Be careful for burning yourself, but it does work and just sucks up the sun it seems like! You might need to reapply a couple times (I do at least) because I can tell the difference clearly.
April M.
April M.
Rockford, WA
3 years, 4 months ago
This does work great for a light complexion like mine. But if you have light skin like I do, you're probably going to burn easily as well. What I usually do is use the oil with sunscreen in it until I get a tan going, and then switch to the regular.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
3 years, 4 months ago
I love this oil and would definitely recommend it for lighter completions, but I would recommend that you choose an oil with some sunscreen to minimize the risk of burning. I think that comparing it to banana boat it works the same. I can't tell a difference.
Kim S.
Kim S.
3 years, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Recommend of Banana Boat, too! :)
Cassandra V.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
3 years, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes! But use one with an spf in it or you could burn more easily.
Theresa J.
Theresa J.
3 years, 6 months ago
I would definitely recommend this over banana boat.