Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Im really light complected and have trouble tanning does this spray work well? How would u compare to banana boat?
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
June 24, 2015, 1:18 p.m.
Neither one has ever worked for me. I have gotten really good results with Banana Boat's self tanner though.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Oct. 29, 2014, 11:26 p.m.
It works better than Banana Boat, in my opinion and experience. It doesn't irritate my skin and it hydrates it while doing its job of getting me nice and bronzed :)
Carly P.
Carly P.
Sept. 10, 2014, 5:29 p.m.
Yes absolutely! Be careful for burning yourself, but it does work and just sucks up the sun it seems like! You might need to reapply a couple times (I do at least) because I can tell the difference clearly.
April M.
April M.
July 26, 2014, 11:13 a.m.
This does work great for a light complexion like mine. But if you have light skin like I do, you're probably going to burn easily as well. What I usually do is use the oil with sunscreen in it until I get a tan going, and then switch to the regular.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
July 25, 2014, 7:30 a.m.
I love this oil and would definitely recommend it for lighter completions, but I would recommend that you choose an oil with some sunscreen to minimize the risk of burning. I think that comparing it to banana boat it works the same. I can't tell a difference.
Kim S.
Kim S.
July 18, 2014, 6:11 a.m.
Recommend of Banana Boat, too! :)
Cassandra V.
Cassandra V.
July 7, 2014, 8 p.m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes! But use one with an spf in it or you could burn more easily.
Theresa J.
Theresa J.
June 12, 2014, 4:11 a.m.
I would definitely recommend this over banana boat.