Emerine B.
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Do you use Hawaiian Tropic Tanning oil as a moisturizer during the winter?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I plan on using this as a moisturizer in the winter. I think it will work perfectly if used in small amounts.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Des Moines, IA
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes! I keep this in my shower to give me a pick me up during the dry Iowa Winters. This is my favorite scent of all time-I wish they had a perfume of this! I use it regularly on my legs and arms in the summer as well =)
Jeff M.
Jeff M.
Hilo, HI
1 year, 2 months ago
I use it in the winter but it has no SPF whatsoever.
kathygraves
kathygraves
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, I have used it year round but it does smell beachy :)
Carly P.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
3 years ago
I've never done this or heard of it but I think I might try it. the only thing with this one is that is it pretty oil in nature, and it definitely smells like summer!
April M.
April M.
Rockford, WA
3 years, 1 month ago
I would use it in the winter as a moisturizer, it smells heavenly and works well.
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
New Hamburg, Ontario
3 years, 3 months ago
The reason I don't use it in the winter is the scent. It's very 'beachy' and doesn't jive with wintertime. I'm sure it would work great though!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
3 years, 3 months ago
No I have never thought about that, but this year I may have to try it out, since I get really dry in the winter.
Summer C.
Summer C.
East Nicolaus, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes actually I do, what works great for me is after I am all scrubbed up in the shower, I put it all over and rub it in. Let the water run on you for a minute, then towel dry off, you don't feel oily, you smell fantastic, and you are moisturized!~
Lee Ann Q.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
3 years, 4 months ago
I do use it once and awhile after a bath or shower small amount its good
michael h.
michael h.
Berwyn, IL
3 years, 5 months ago
No never to oily for that
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No, never have...the oil is too heavy
Veronique T.
Veronique T.
sainte-luce, Quebec, N/A
3 years, 5 months ago
I wouldn't I'd find it to be too oily , even in the summer sometimes i always feel the need to shower because of whats left over
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wouldn't use it for the winter.
Luciana W.
Luciana W.
3 years, 6 months ago
No, it's too oily and I wouldn't want it all over my clothes
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Niagara Falls, NY
3 years, 6 months ago
As much as I love this oil for tanning and it smells fantastic, it is extremely oily. AS for the winter, your skin needs something a little more heavy to hold in the moisture. Such as a cream. :)