Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Spray Pump, SPF 6 8 oz

Exotic Island Botanicals A rare blend of nature's rich tanning oils. 6 UVB/SPF with UVA Indulge Pamper Nourish A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is infused with island botanicals that...

If you have pale skin and are easy to burn how often should you reapply?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Spray Pump, SPF 6 8 oz!
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
To get a perfect glowing body tan, this is the one you need!! It was year 2004 when I first bought this product, looooove it. I just can’t switch up another tanning products, and I will definitely not. For the tanning oil, there is one without SPF which comes in regular bottle; later I found that they also do SPF pump spray, which is a lot more convenient. You can choose from SPF 6/15/25, SPF 6 is my to go. I get my desire sun tan safely and effectively using this tanning oil, it gives SPF protection without making my skin burned. It smells really tropical coconuty, it works greater than great!! Hands down!!
#beachlife
#beachlife
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dryness, Itchiness
Hawaiian Tropic is my favorite brand of sunscreen. I just love how their products smell! I use their sunscreen on my whole body, but I like to use this tanning oil on my legs. I think it does a great job of helping me achieve a tan while still having SPF in it to protect. I highly recommend this tanning oil!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity / Dryness
Atlanta
Works great helps me get a tan in about 20 minutes of being out in the sun I use it with sunscreen just to be protected from the harmful uv rays but rarely need to reapply any sunscreen after because I am not quick to burn.
Bradenton, FL
This is my go too when it comes to getting that Carmel glow on my skin for summer. It doesn't have alot of sunblock, in it so you have too be careful but does keep your skin looking kissed by the sun
Muncie, IN
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Spray Pump, SPF 6 8 oz uploaded by Amber D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this tanning oil. The smell is anazing. This oil gives me that bronze tan that I want and love. It's easy to use and you don't have to apply it over and over.
Sensitive / Blackheads, Fine Lines / Stretch Marks, Scarring, In-Grown Hairs
Virginia Beach
It smelled nice and didn't make me feel greasy after putting it on. However, I didn't notice that much of a tan coming out. I don't think it's really worth the money. I'd definitely just try a store brand next time. On the bright side, I didn't get a sunburn!
Towson, MD
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Spray Pump, SPF 6 8 oz uploaded by Marie C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Can’t go to the beach without it! Affordable tanning oil that gets the job done. Although, it is extremely oily so make sure to rub it in good. Hard to use at the beach because one wrong move and sand is stuck all over me! Wouldn’t recommend to those with fair skin because is oil really does make you cook it the sun. Better for those with olive skin. Easy to find, can be found at Walgreens, CVS and RiteAid!
Oily / Acne, Uneven Skin Tone / Scarring, Body Acne
Puyallup, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I've literally been using Hawaiian tropic tanning oil for at least 10 years. This stuff lasts me forever and it smells amazing! The spf 6 is light enough I can actually get some color, But still get a little protection from the sun. I usually only need to apply one time during a session in the sun, as the oil will leave you somewhat greasy if your sweating in the heat. My skin always feels moisturized when I use this stuff, and my tan is always beautiful!
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve been using this brand of tanning oil since I was a child. I love the smell and it gets you very tan quickly. I find that it is very moisturizing on my skin and it doesn’t immediately come off if you get wet. Highly recommend!
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Dullness / Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Works really well and is easy to apply. I like that it’s in a spray bottle so that I can spray it directly onto my skin. Bonus that it has a little bit of spf in it so you get some skin protection.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dryness