Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Original - 8 oz by Trifing by Trifing

Keeps your skin soft and radiant Infused with soothing exotic botanicals Enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Original - 8 oz by Trifing by Trifing!
Bristol, TN
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Original - 8 oz by Trifing by Trifing uploaded by Kathy K.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you love a beautiful dark golden tan then Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil and achieve your deepest dark tan! 🚧Please be aware that this has no sunscreen so get a base tan first🚧 It’s affordable and a lil goes a long way! I use this product every summer and get the beautiful tan I love❤️
Dry, Combination, Mature / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Dryness, Sagging
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to every year. The scent is amazing and reminds me of Summer! And I do feel it accelerates my tan and gives me color. It does feel oily, so you definitely have to wash your hands after using!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Scarring, Body Acne
Bakersfield, CA
I use this every year. Not only does it help with my tanning but it’s so hydrating to the skin. After using it my skin is the best. I’ll use it just for that sometimes.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
Oakland Park, FL
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Original - 8 oz by Trifing by Trifing uploaded by Kelly B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is mandatory in my beach bag! While I do like to protect my skin with sunscreen, this has been my go-to for years to get bronze skin in the sun. I never get red if u use this, my skin gets bronze & beautiful. It smells soo good and feels so good putting it on. I always feel like a model when I get a little wet it makes you look all shiny. One of my all time faves!!
Combination, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Cellulite, Rosacea, In-Grown Hairs
Vista, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My friend uses only this and recommended it to me years ago. Ever since than I've been using it and it's helped to make me a few shades darker. Be careful since it's oil it'll cook your skin quick!!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads / Stretch Marks, Scarring