Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Moisturizing, Nourishing, Original, 8 Oz

Achieve optimal color for your skin with our indulgent outdoor tanning oils. These products contain formulas enriched with skin-nourishing antioxidants, and moderate levels of spf to keep your skin ultra-moisturized, soft and glowing.

Can this be applied on the face?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Moisturizing, Nourishing, Original, 8 Oz!
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Moisturizing, Nourishing, Original, 8 Oz uploaded by Alexzia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite oil and has lasted me 2 years. A little goes a long way. You’re basically coating yourself in oil to bake but smell like a tropical vacation at the same time. I definitely recommend if you want a oil or a body glow and want to smell delicious! Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Original - 8 oz by Trifing by Trifing
Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
I use this along with my Body Shop Shimmer body oil and it gives such a nice glow to my body! Keep in mind that a little goes a long way and it can be a bit greasy so beware of everything you touch! I saw a slight difference in my skin tone after 2 days of use and being outside for an hour.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Purchased at: Walgreens
I won’t use anything else! This gives me the best tan ever! Pros- it’s amazing, gets u dark...cons- re applying often... but I sorta like it ;) very affordable and I would recommend this to everyone!
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Blackheads, Puffiness, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Itchiness
Russell, KY
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Moisturizing, Nourishing, Original, 8 Oz uploaded by Jessica J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Moisturizing, Nourishing, Original, 8 Oz love this stuff . I never burn an I'm a redhead. This oil prevents me from burning and gives a great tan. Highly recommend it. Makea skin soft , smells great. Lasts in the water, but easy to get off if use soap and water. Works well with sensitive skin.
Oily, Combination / Large Pores
Mt Washington, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
The best tanning oil ever. My mom used this when I was a kid and I always loved the tropical smell. Now as an adult I use it. I love that there is no sunscreen in it and it always help my skin tone into the nice deep brown I love. Cant find a better product for a better price.
Combination / Blackheads, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Basically, think of yourself/ your skin like a chicken. This oil is basically like coating yourself in cooking oil and baking under the sun for a good little while. It definitely proved to darken my base tan though.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone / Stretch Marks, Sagging, Moles
Wilmington, DE
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Moisturizing, Nourishing, Original, 8 Oz uploaded by Ana G.
Love this product, love the smell, love the colour of my skin after sunbathing with this tanning oil, definitely looking brozier than usual. The only downside is that it’s little too greasy but most of the oils are so I like this product a lot. It’s cheap and totally worth purchasing.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Wombwell, Barnsley
Smells good, more like a body spray than a sun lotion, applied and spread really easily, however it was a little greasy & does rub off on to clothes - massive no no to wear with white! Does work as a tanning oil, and I did notice my tan was darker than I would normally go (not massively) but is a massive let down with ruining your clothes... probably wouldn’t buy again.
Combination / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots