Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil

Gives you luscious-feeling skin, with that classic coconut fragrance.

How does this compare to Maui Babe and/or Sun Bum? Would really appreciate any advice as I'm unsure what's the best one to go with!
does this product really work and is it better then the other tanning products ?
Does it ruin your skin and make you peel faster?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...golden glow, otherwise I just can't get any color at all if I'm wearing sunscreen. My skin just doesn't tan for some reason, even if I don't wear protection. This stuff however, is amazing! And I tan so easily using it. I also love the smell and how soft and silky it will leave my skin when I rub off the excess after I'm done frolicking outside. ” in reviews
“I'm a very fair skinned person. I'm known throughout my family and friend groups for being pale. This product, however, did work very well. I can lay out in the sun for about 30 so minutes longer than I can normally without getting burnt. I definitely noticed a difference with how much sun my skin was absorbing. My only real complaint it that it doesn't ever soak in. I may have just used too much, so be careful how much you se. ” in reviews
smells great but unless you have really dark skin or are already tanned i suggest starting out with a tanning oil with some SPF in it!” in reviews
“I smells amazing and is sure to live up to it's name with giving you a tropical looking tan.” in reviews
“I have an olive skin tone and have never had any problems with burning or anything like that.” in reviews
Montreal, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this a couple times but didn’t find it super effective. I did tan but not as much as I expected. Maybe it just didn’t work for me because it seems to have many good reviews but I will give it another try this summer to see if I get different results.
Toronto
Purchased at: Walmart
this is such an amazing product. every time i go outside for a quick tan or going on vacation i need to always have this by my side. it’s super affordable but i just wish it was a little less thick. but otherwise i would definitely recommend this
Guelph
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
this tanning oil smells like heaven! it is pretty easy to use, i believe that it is almost like a spray bottle? also it gives you a bit of a darker glow even when you apply it as you tan. i would recommend!
Ontario, Canada
Purchased at: Rexall
Love this tanning oil! Makes me so dark and works quickly so be careful how long you use this out in the sun. I have an olive skin tone and I live in Canada and it works very well on me in the summer!
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil uploaded by Chelsey B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is absolutely amazing, within 10 minutes of being outside I notice that I’m starting to get a tan. I use it every summer and it seems to help boost my tan lines in the beginning and throughout summer. Pretty affordable and would recommend it to anyone that is looking to get a faster tan.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil uploaded by bentley R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wish this company didnt test on animals. Based on the product alone I must say the coconut scent of all their products alone has me stocked up on their sunscreen sprays, tanning oils and after tan lotions. The prices are affordable! The hydrating properties to all their products is outstanding. This tanning oil is my number one go to over top a small amount of spf to get a tan. Its not super greasy once you rub it in. You smell amazing all day with this. Make sure you close the cap though or it can leak everywhere! A must have for summer! #tanningoil #bronze #dark #summer #sunshine #hot #vacation #hawaiiantropic #ilovehawaiiantropic #numberonefan #beauty #vacay #tropics #tropical #gold #golden #tan #tanning #lotion #oil #coconut #coconutoil
kamloops, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
one of my favourite tanning oils! smells amazing and works just as good as anything else I've tried (most of which were much more expensive) so this is my go to, one of the biggest bottles usually lasts me the whole summer plus some into the next year, highly recommend this product!
North Vancouver , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells amazing! It's very moisturizing but you need to be careful not to use too much as it is very oily. This always gives me a nice golden glow. You can find it at any drug store and it is very affordable. I have used this for years and will continue
Arnold, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the cats more when it comes to getting a tan. A drop of this stuff on your skin and you can be sure that you will have a nice summer glow at the end of the day. It smells AMAZING and reminds me of the smell of a yoga studio. I'll definitely purchase again
Laval, QC
I like this product a lot. It smells very tropical like bananas. I use this a lot during the summer since it helps me tan. It makes a huge difference. If u have trouble tanning during the summer i would definitely recommend this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...