Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil
4.71 / 5 based on 1,475 Reviews
A Rare Blend of Nature s Rich Tanning Oils Time Released Antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is infused with Island botanicals that soothe and pamper, while time-released antioxidants provide skin nourishment. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! No sunscreens. To be used by those with a good tan. No Animal Testingsee more...
Top Questions See all 241 Q&A
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil
- "Summer means sexy tan skin time! But! Be Warned! Sun damage is a serious issue and you should always be careful and be protected from those harmful rays. Anyways, back to the fun :) I use this oil to help me get that golden glow, otherwise I just can't get any color at all if I'm wearing sunscreen. My skin just doesn't tan for some reason, even if I don't wear protection. This stuff however, is amazing! And I tan so easily using it. I also love the smell and how soft and silky it will leave my skin when I rub off the excess after I'm done frolicking outside. " in 109 reviews
- "I'm a very fair skinned person. I'm known throughout my family and friend groups for being pale. This product, however, did work very well. I can lay out in the sun for about 30 so minutes longer than I can normally without getting burnt. I definitely noticed a difference with how much sun my skin was absorbing. My only real complaint it that it doesn't ever soak in. I may have just used too much, so be careful how much you se. " in 48 reviews
- "smells great but unless you have really dark skin or are already tanned i suggest starting out with a tanning oil with some SPF in it!" in 8 reviews
- "I smells amazing and is sure to live up to it's name with giving you a tropical looking tan." in 7 reviews
- "I have an olive skin tone and have never had any problems with burning or anything like that." in 3 reviews
This is the best outdoor tanning oil on the shelves. The liquid isn’t too runny and applies so smoothly and evenly. It absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving you too greasy. The smell is tropical and heavenly, and after a half an hour in the Florida sun I am darker than I would have been if I laid out for an hour! It cuts your tanning time in half. It leaves me with such a beautiful, bronzed tan and keeps my skin feeling extremely hydrated. If I could give this ten stars I would.
THIS is amazing !!! only tanning oil i would recommend as of now, you really get a good tan and some oils tend to make you fry! this is different, this smells heavenly and easy to apply, it also gives you a good moisture, specially when you like to lay out on sun and this gives you best tan, i would only recommend to never go in noon time you will get burned either way.
I always buy this it's always in my closet and when as soon as I run out I always go and purchase more you can find at any of your local stores Walgreens Target Walmart Etc very affordable and it works really good I use it quite often especially in the summertime put it on not too much just a little go outside to my daily activity or what not coming within an hour or two and I'm completely to Shades Tanner I love it
I absolutely love this tanning oil! It works fantastic and it gives such a great rich deep color. It’s such an affordable product that absolutely works perfectly. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a great product to obtain an awesome color!!
Used this for the first time a few weeks ago. It did help me get a slight tan and the smell is good. Oil stayed on my body for a good bit of time. After I washed off my skin was left very soft from the oils. I think I will use it again more to try getting darker.
I love this tanning oil! It really helps me during the summer to get a faster tan. I use sunscreen first and then put this on. It smells good too. I wish it wasn’t as sticky but it is a tanning oil so it’s obvious it will feel slippery. I’ve tried dry oil sprays and they don’t seem to work as well as this oil.
My FAVORITE tanning oil ever! It smells like Hawaii and summer all together! If I could have this scent as a air freshener I definitely would lol! It’s affordable and it’s very long lasting! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! It’s never blistered me since I’ve used it. It gives you a very nice dark tan which is AMAZING! One use and you have a bronze color tan! It makes your skin so beautiful and tan I love it! Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil
now I'm usually very pale. I've tried everything to get a lil color. THIS OIL IS AMAZING! it's super efficient and definitely does the job right. It's cheap around 6-8 dollars and it's amazing let me say I recommend this product to anyone and everyone I see who struggles getting a tan
I really like this tanning oil. The only thing that I didn’t really like is that the oil sticks on your fingers but you can easily wipe it off on a towel. This tanning oil works very very well. And I use it all the time. I look so much more tanner and it looks natural too
This is the only tanning oil I use because my skin is very sensitive to the sun. I burn very easily so I was nervous about using a product like this. Because my skin is so sensitive and burns easily, I use sunscreen with this product but it still gets the job done
Q & A
Is this worth my money? I don't want to buy anything before looking into it.
Do you use Hawaiian Tropic Tanning oil as a moisturizer during the winter?
Would you recommend this to your friends and family?
For some reason, I can sit out in the sun for hours and I will NOT tan (or get sunburned thank you Jesus), but I really need to even out the million colors I got on me. is this gonna work?
How does this compare to other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos