BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Classic Coconut fragrance
  • Exotic botanicals and extracts
  • Contains Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Kendra W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF!! I used it for 3 weeks straight to get that summer glow and holy cow does it work!!! I have never NEVER used a product that was so effective in living up to what it says it does. I have also never been so tan in my life. I would lay out in the sun for the first two weeks, everyday for 30minutes (15 on my back and 15 on my belly), and then I went on vacation and reapplied religiously every hour. Check out the photos to see where I started and where I ended in just 3 weeks. I AM STILL IN SHOCK AT HOW WELL THIS WORKS!!! And after 3 months, I still have a nice glow (it's no where near my photos, but I'm not white lol). Also, it's not greasy, it smells great, and it rubs in nicely. I am a dye hard Hawaiian Tropic user and will continue to be.
Daniela E.
Saint Cloud, FL
Amazing product! I would not leave my house without it. I feel protected and at the same time I feel like I'm working on my tan the safe way.. also love the scent of the product! Feel like I am in paradise! I will definitely recommend this product
crystal s.
Dover, NC
I love this product it keeps me protected from the sun and it lasts all day I use it all the time and it totally met my expectations great price don't have the product on hand but posted a pic of what I have right now
Nancy R.

This one here I have in sunscreen I really like the truth if I covered when tarat sun.
I trust this cream for my husband and family use it not only on the beach if not also daily.
my family relies on this cream but my dad locking out of office.
Phylesha C.
Tacoma, WA
I am in love with this tanning lotion! I love how easy it is to apply without making a big mess like the oils do. it is not sticky and is easy to reapply without your skin getting dried out. It actually seeps into your skin and helps me tan much faster! Do be cautious as it is for tanning, it's NOT sunscreen!
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I love this sunscreen, the smell is incredible and leaves my skin feeling nourished and soft
beautywv W.
lecheria
To be honest I don’t usually uses tanning because of my skin tone, but I have to say that I tried it and my skin turned into a very beautiful color, and never felt any type of burn or anything, this is really good
Jennifer A.
I am loving this product! My legs never get tanned no matter how much sun they get BUT when i applied this my legs came out darker which is what i always wanted! I recommend this product & a little goes a long way unless u are really trying to get tanned.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I started using this tanning lotion , but i doesn't work for me , i can stay many hours under the sun and nothing change , very disappointing, i applied the product like every hour and nothing.
I bought in the CVS , but definitely not for me m
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
I have been using Hawaiian Tropic almost my whole life, I swear by this stuff. I love the smell, so when I'm out at parties for the summer I do not have to worry about certain perfumes or regular lotions attracting bugs, and the coco-nutty smell go with the summer fun. Not only does it protect my skin from the sun it moisturizes it also! What I also love about Hawaiian tropic is that it comes in a variety of sizes so you can have it with you in your sun bag or purse!
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?