BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Classic Coconut fragrance
  • Exotic botanicals and extracts
  • Contains Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Jasmine M.
Fremont
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is really good sometimes there can be booth he’s so make sure you get it everywhere for it to look natural & even. This product is pretty affordable make sure you have it on for a few hours before going anywhere.
Shelby j.
Proctorville , OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This works pretty good , after a few washes though it starts coming off , it does have nice color though
Gleydy B.
One of the best dark tanning lotion! Always gives me a healthy glow! Absolutely love it and it smells amazing!
Lauren P.
Monessen, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only tanning lotion I’ll use! Smells amazing, not dewy. Very smooth. Help make the perfect tan, perfect!
Kaley U.
DeBary, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m all for Hawaiian tropic! It smells great and is an easy lotion to put on. 10/10 would recommend. Same ballpark price range as the other sun tan lotions and gets the job done. Every hour or so I would reapply and after getting out of the water.
Ashley K.
Ashtabula, OH
This product works ok, it isn’t my favorite though. I didn’t get the maximum color I wanted from it.
Tasha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to smells wonderful, goes on smoothly, soaks in nicely your skin will feel super hydrated without being super greasy. Honestly this is what I wear almost all summer for my everyday moisturizer, works great for that and it will help you achieve that glow as well
Carlo C.
Purchased at: Target
I prefer this over the tanning oils because it feels like it distriputes itself more evenly and lasts longer on the skin. It smells like the ideal tropical dream! The only reason it gets a 4/5 is that it causes my girlfriend's skin to breakout. But other than that, would recommend!
Leeana S.
I prefer using this lotion over any tanning oil because I have light skin, but have the ability to get very tan, so this is a great product for me. I am able to use the spf 4 and get a great color without that oily feel. It has a great smell which reminds me of the beach. It gives you an even tan which I love!
Rachel G.
Jefferson
When I'm out in the sun this is what I use. I share with friend's. Hawaiian Tropic® Tanning Lotion Sunscreen SPF 4 I use this as a base layer with their spray on tan on top. It gives me a beautiful glowing tan. I feel safe knowing that there is spf in this tanning lotion.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?