BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Classic Coconut fragrance
  • Exotic botanicals and extracts
  • Contains Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen

Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Alisha W.
Blackwood, NJ
Don’t use this. Use sunscreen! Products like this are terrible if you are going to be laying in the sun. Protect your skin with strong SPF!!
Elizabeth S.
Its softh and nice, if you use this product you will love it, you should go to buy that
Sabrina B.
Don't really understand the purpose of a sun screen with such low spf. Pale skin users should avoid this at all costs, I burnt like a tomato even though I reapplied constantly
Cecilia P.
Defenetly don't like the smell on it, but other than that is a good sunscreen.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I started using this tanning lotion , but i doesn't work for me , i can stay many hours under the sun and nothing change , very disappointing, i applied the product like every hour and nothing.
I bought in the CVS , but definitely not for me m
Neelam N.
Bartlesville , OK
Didn't like this sunscreen at all. Had bought this to use at a water park and felt my face burn after using it. Would not recommend for sensitive skin.
Brandi M.
Milledgeville, GA
This is a Great tanning option but if you burn easily I would suggest something else! Smells great and won’t give you a headache
Hailee L.
Tampa, FL
Bought this because I planned on going to the beach and wanted a slight tan. To me, I honestly didn't see much of a tan or increased tan by using it. Probably because my skin is already a tan color that it didn't do much for me. But it does smell great.
Amberly S.
Ok product, don’t recommend for people who are freaking white white, burn really easy. You have to put a lot of layers on.
Ashley K.
Ashtabula, OH
This product works ok, it isn’t my favorite though. I didn’t get the maximum color I wanted from it.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?