BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Classic Coconut fragrance
  • Exotic botanicals and extracts
  • Contains Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Agnes k.
APO,AP
I use this sunscreen as my base sunscreen. I use it as my daily lotion because it works very well if you are prone to dry skin. I use it on my face too. The smell is great. It has one of the better smelling sunscreens. It is a little expensive to use as daily dry skin lotion but it works very well and it gives me some sunscreen protection
Kendra E.
N Dartmouth, MA
Loooooove the way this smells and i love using this when I don't feel like using oil gives a nice coconut smell and darkens my tan
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I've always been a big fan of Hawian tropics lotion. It always smells really good and keeps me protected.
Ashley-faith S.
Prince George
I really love this product I use it a lot and love the smell I think it’s a great price I’m a repeat customer
Ashley V.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love the smell of everything this brand carries , all products are absolutely amazing!!!!!
Jaclyn T.
Ontairo, ON
I have sensitive skin and this lotion is my go to spf. I can put on multiple layers without it feeling heavy or thick. It smells delicious and allows my skin to get dark while also providing protection. I use it on my face and my body.
Kaylee H.
I LOVE this sun 'tan' lotion. It is not super greasy or oily. It stays on well and gives a nice natural tan. Would recommend to those looking to get a decent tan from a few hours in the sun. Would recommend a high SPF if you burn easily though.
Maria L.
Essen
This tanning lotion smells amazing, it brings back great memories from when i was young and the beach in general.
Helen C.
The first thing to think about is the care of your skin #summerishere #beachbashcontest #sunscreen 👙👓
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
I have natural olive pigmentation. I don’t burn it that often so this is the perfect lotion for meIt makes me very tan while moisturizing my skin, smelling amazing.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?