BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Classic Coconut fragrance
  • Exotic botanicals and extracts
  • Contains Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Makayla e.
I love this product because it doesn't feel overly oily. It has an amazing smell and it's not too heavy. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for something to help get a tan
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
I love the smell of Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen lotion! Like coconuts and island.

I use a high SPF as I'm prone to burning and have to reapply every few hours.

It runs in and isn't greasy.
Alex T.
Vancouver, BC
Love the way this sunscreen smells! Also it allows you to get a tan but not burn which I love. The brand is also really affordable and accessible as it is found in most drug stores!
Chloé L.
This has been my favourite sunscreen/tanning lotion for years now! I take it with me in my beach bag or when I travel. It protects me from the sun and leaves my skin smelling amazing.
Melissa R.
Athens
Caffeine O.
Perfect for the summer! Has mini sparkles in which you can see once in the sun. This product also has a light floral sweet scent which is lovely. I totally opted for this 100% of the time when I went out. Definitely worth the five stars!
Chelsey P.
Calgary, AB
This works just as good as the spray, however the lotion is a bit messier and I prefer the spray. This is done for poolside but you may want to give extra thought for beach use.
Deisy V.
miami,FL
My favorite place is the beach, I love it. and I always use lotions for my perfect tan but hawaiian tropic lotion loved me from the first day I used it. I recommend it. the smell is divine. and leaves my skin radiant and with a perfect tan as I like it. I recommend it 100%. It is the best I love.
Delphine K.
Quebec, QC
Good sunscreen but have to re-apply frequently and still got a bit burned. Good penetration in the skin, no reaction and I am very sensitive to usual sunscreens
Shannon H.
Kamloops, BC
This couldn't be better! It of course works very well with the spf.. The scent is so so good, just like the tropics. The texture is so smooth and just glides on
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?