BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Michelle G.
I used this product and it doesn't even last 20min and I burned. It went blotchy on my skin so I burned in some places and kinda tanned lightly in others. I won't be using it again.
Abbey S.
I love the way this smells and goes on the skin, it does not streak but goes on smoothly. It allows you to get tan without getting burned, and I have yet to have it leak in my bag! Hoping it never does leak.
Stephanie L.
Seymour, TN
Not only does this sunscreen work great it smell so good. It has an amazing scent that makes you feel like your in the tropics. I like that it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and absorbs well. I always get mine at the Family Dollar store where it is a little bit cheaper.
Nicoleta J.
Kitchener , ON
Very light sunscreen with a very low SPF .. You might need a backup but great for building a beautiful tan !! Nice shimmer on your skin when applied and smells amazing !! Leaves you skin soft and nice shade !! This is my favorite product for the summer !!
Anny R.
Muy buena, protege la piel del sol y ayuda a mantenerla bronceada, el olor es encantador, me encanta para los días de playa en el mar caribe. El precio es un poco elevado pero como no voy mucho a la playa puedo comprar uno y me dura bastante.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Hawaiian tropic products are awesome come summer time! This sun screen works great, it's the one I use every summer, it never leaves me burnt. I can't get enough of the smell. It smells like coconut and the tropics! Try it!
Jadyn A.
CANADA
My all-time favorite sunscreen lotion! Perfect for any skin tone and gives you the most natural bronzed look, as well as protects your skin from UV. Another good thing about this product is that it's very affordable and can be purchased at any drugstore
Reyna G.
San Juan PR
Nunca falta en mi bolso para mi y para mi familia . Es un protector solar super lijero y con una cobertura excelente. Es resistente al agua y al sudor. Buenísimo para la playa o para cuando se esté al aire libre ❤️
Katrine S.
This is the best sunscreen out there for the price. I suffer from sun eczema but this prevents it and protect my skin so much better than any other sunscreen I've ever tried!
A must have for sensitive skin 😊
Barbie S.
CHARLOTTETOWN, PE
This is one of my favourites and must have summer essentials. It smells amazing all the while protecting my sensitive skin. Applied so easily not greasy and never disappoints on the fragrance. The scent and texture is awesome a brand I trust and adore.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?