BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
maria d.
middletown
it smells soooo good and i don’t remember ever getting sunburned while wearing it :))
N S.
Cleveland, OH
Very moisturizing. Recommended to try. Have sunscreen coverage as well. Two thumbs up
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite brands for sunscreen. goes on smooth and even... works decently.
Teisha G.
This also and goo brand u have a lovely dark tan it great.it work great so give try
Christina R.
Bakersfield, CA
Always get great results using this lotion! Goes on smooth and has a great scent.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Best sunscreen on the market. Works 100% Better than any regular cheap sunscreen.
Amber S.
This product is necessary for any day out in the sun. Also, it smells AMAZING!!!!
Ashley E.
Great sent, lathers nicely! My go to sun screen, affordable and great quality.
Karina T.
Me enamora el color que deja es perfecto me muero con esta crema Me encantan c
Cecilia P.
Defenetly don't like the smell on it, but other than that is a good sunscreen.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?