BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
gaby v.
Houston
Love this product, smells amazing, doesn't leave my skin sticky or oily, it's the best.
Cassandra N.
Marianna, FL
Love this sunscreen. Doesn’t break me out, smells great and it is not expensive at all.
Jessy M.
Glendale heights
Makes my skin soft and smell great! It was reasonably priced and I love the packaging.
Madison S.
This stuff really works. For me, it does help prevent a sunburn and just give me a tan.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
love the smell of this lotion. i never use any other kind. didnt leave your skin greasy
N S.
Cleveland, OH
Very moisturizing. Recommended to try. Have sunscreen coverage as well. Two thumbs up
Lisa T.
Madison, WI
I love this sunscreen. The smell is divine and it goes on evenly and rubs in nicely.
maria d.
middletown
it smells soooo good and i don’t remember ever getting sunburned while wearing it :))
Krystal V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love this. I use this product every summer. I'm fab, for a dark tan without the burn
Reilly Z.
Bensalem , PA
Smells really good. Works amazing ! Stays on for a while. Applies nicely to the skin.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?