BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Classic Coconut fragrance
  • Exotic botanicals and extracts
  • Contains Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Taylor E.
Bedford, PA
I love this product! Not only does it keep my skin hydrated and smooth, but it helps my tan.
Gres F.
redlands
It is so good it is water resistant 80 minuets it spf 4 which protect your skin from burning
sandra m.
Norwalk, CA
This product worked great for me. I'm tan but i used it for an extra glow and it worked great
Angela W.
Brodhead, KY
Another go to product ! Love, love ,love the scent!!! I would recommend it for your family!!!
Jessica C.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite sunscreens simply because of the wonderful, sweet coconut smell.
Megan S.
Love Hawaiian tropic as a brand. My go to for all sunscreen and tanning oil. Love the smell
Smells like heaven on earth. Great sunscreen, I used only this lotion on all my vacations.
Maritza D.
Valencia, CA
Love this tanning lotion , it smells wonderful, its not oily at all ahd it covers great .
Lily Z.
Clarksville, AR
The scent smells like the official day of summer!! Favorite sunscreen! Love love love it!!
Ashley V.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love the smell of everything this brand carries , all products are absolutely amazing!!!!!
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?