BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Laurie H.
I like Hawaiia Tropic sunblock. This one isn't greasy, it isn't sticky, and best of all-no sun burns!
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Been using this brand since I was a kid along with copper tone. Works and smells great does the job.
Breanna W.
The smells is absolutely amazing! Works wonderful! I know I'm always protected when I'm wearing this!
Sofia A.
I love this for tanning, to put on top of regular lotion. I love the scent and it's really reliable.
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
Smells so good and works so well! I have not gotten another sunburn since I started using this brand!
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Good to use even if outside playing in sprinklers. Good coverage and protection without drying skin.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
I’ve always used this, it’s good stuff! And the smell is so amazing! It reminds of sitting on a beach
Ashley K.
Ashtabula, OH
This product works ok, it isn’t my favorite though. I didn’t get the maximum color I wanted from it.
Luisa B.
Doral, FL
Es uno de mis productos favoritos cuando es verano y su precio es muy bueno y por eso lo recomiendo.
Mashayla M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I love the tan I get in the summer from using this sunscreen absolutely amazing and not expensive!
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?