BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
christine p.
love this. it’s makes me tan while i’m being protected from the sun very good brand I would recommend this
Paris🎀 I.
Michigan, Westland
It’s smells amazing! And it leaves my skin sparkling literally it has glitter in it and it’s super pretty !
Lucy P.
Englewood, CO
I am absolutely in love with this sunscreen! It smells so amazing and leaves a shine on your skin! Love it
yvette r.
APPLE VALLEY
I really love this sunscreen it stays on and the smell is wonderful i would not change this for any other!
Heather S.
Ashtabula, OH
Love this product! Great smell and works great! Hawaiian tropics has always been a favorite brand of mine.
Ashley L.
I really like this and the way it smells, it goes on nice and smooth. It moisturizes and hydrates my skin.
🦇Lauren🕷 s.
Springhill, LA
Smells so good and works really well. Love the feeling and doesn’t leave white if you run it in very well.
Carissa H.
Inlet
Great sunscreen that smells amazing and works great. Doesn’t clog my pores. I would recommend this product
Cassidy H.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this stuff! Smells amazing and I always feel like I get a great even tan when I wear this sun tanning!
Lauren S.
Howell, NJ
This has an amazing scent and is super moisturizing to the skin. One of the best tanning lotions I've tried
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?