BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
fabiola a.
Love how this the formula is it doesn’t feel thick on my skin. It protects my skin without leaving white in my skin
karen l.
Hawaiian Tropic Lotion Sunscreen works amazingly well. It smells good and its not heavy on your skin and protects.
Michelle T.
Greensboro, NC
This is great for sensitive skin love how it make my skin look. Would def recommend this product it is a must have!
Kourtniee J.
Reno, TX
Great product! It's just enough SPF to keep me from getting burned and able to tan easily! Live the scent as well.
Nicole J.
Love love love this tanning sunscreen! It smells amazing and leaves me tan and not burnt after a day at the pool.
Kylie G.
Greenwood, IN
Hawaiian tropic sunscreen lotion is my favorite! Great coverage, amazing smell, super great tan from the product!
Amanda L.
Not greasy. Not thick. Rubs in fast and easy. It smells good and I have no complaints. I rarely buy another brand
Micaela H.
Sedalia, MO
This stuff smells so good! It protects my skin and leaves it hydrated and bronzed. I always use a 4 to get a tan.
Ashley A.
Spring, TX
I use this for my daughter and myself. It’s soft and doesn’t require tons of reapplying when we’re out swimming.
judy k.
Waterford, CA
This is the best of the best when it comes-protection and smell..I just love it..And so does everyone around me..
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?