BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Laura R.
San Diego, CA
My favorite sunscreen of all time. It smells so good and makes my skin sparkle I love it and would definitely recommend
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
I have used this brand for years. I love the way it smells and it is a very effective sunscreen. It is affordable, too.
Samantha V.
Bloomfield, IN
I like the ability to rub in the lotion with a low spf to help protect against the sun and still allow a tan to appear.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
I burn like a lobster without a gpod sunscreen! Not only does this smell great, but it works too, even when I'm active.
Rubi L.
Love my Hawaiian tropical sunscreen lotion . I can never go out to the beach without it, or just these hot summer days!
Alexandra H.
Deltona, FL
This has the best smell and works amazing. Has a great texture and gets the job done. I never burn when wearing this
Rendy L.
Louisa, KY
This is another brand that is my favorite I would use this on a daily basis to keep from burning and I get a nice tan
Caitlin H.
My all time favorite brand of sunscreen. It smells amazing and does the job. It's waterproof and stays on for awhile.
Kate L.
These products work great and smell even better. They are by far my favorite out there. Feels great on the skin too.
Morgan L.
Atlanta, GA
Hawaiian tropic is the ONLY brand I use when it comes to sunscreens always have a wide variety and priced reasonably
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?