BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Felicia B.
I loveeee this product. It is my go to every summer. Does not make you skin feel oily but def does help you get a nice tan
barbara b.
Mathis , TX
My go to sunscreen. I'm in the pool alot and this really holds up to the 2 to 3 hours i spend there. I also love the scent.
Heather S.
Kettering, OH
Worked well for the time I was out. Hoes on smooth and not greasy. Well worth the money spent, would recommend to friends.
Tina H.
This sunscreen is perfect for me. Because not only do i not need to get a sun burn i need to get a tan. Totally worth it
Jacqueline O.
Hartford, CT
Love love love!!! Must have, it goes on perfect. It's not sticky once you get in the water. It also make my body smother.
Shaelynn M.
Honolulu, HI
I love this stuff. It's my go to. I can not tan and I also burn very easily. Also the scent is amazing! Great price too!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,517 reviews
I love using this for pool days. I use it all the time im the summer ot when I am on vacation. Really smells amazing too.
Samantha D.
Pekin, IL
I use this every summer and it smells but also getting the job done easily a 5/5. You can never go wrong with this brand.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
1,418 reviews
This is an amazing, and inexpensive lotion! It works to darken your skin to a beautiful bronze, and it lasts a long time!
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Love the way this brand feels and leaves my skin feeling. Smells very good and is inexpensive and can be bought anywhere
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?