BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Classic Coconut fragrance
  • Exotic botanicals and extracts
  • Contains Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Olivia V.
Buffalo, NY
I love using this lotion in the summer. I usually use it over different sunscreen since it has so little SPF in it. It smells very good and leaves your skin feeling moisturized in the sun! A vacation favorite for sure!
Kristen D.
Irvine , CA
I typically like a spray on sunscreen but I really like this sunscreen! It runs in smooth and clear and I am obsessed with its coconut-y scent! It reminds me of being back in Hawaii! Definitely a must have for summer.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Whenever buying sunscreen I always go for the whole wine sunscreen. This is because they have such an amazing smell that lingers for a while. I have been using this all my life and I don’t think I’ll every change.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I love Hawaiian Tropic products. The smell is absolutely scrumshish and as a matter of fact I wish they would make a perfume. It goes on smoothly and not tackie. It gives the protection you need fir those rays
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
I love Hawaiian tropic sunscreens. They always smell so good and aren’t sticky or hard to rub in. They don’t leave a gross film on the skin, but they still get the job done and keep you protected from the sun.
Brittany B.
These products always smell like the beach; i love it. They keep you from burning while also.allowing you to get a bit of a tan as well and who dosent want that. This is the most commonly used sunscreen by me.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
I’ve been using this for years and it’s great ! Get it at Walmart for about $4 ! It goes smooth doesn’t have a strong smell and it tans good ! I think it’s a good price ! And do recommend this ! I will buy this again
Jess E.
Baltimore, MD
One of my FAVORITE tanning lotions. Smells amazing and doesn’t feel greasy all. I’ve even used it just as regular lotion in a pinch hah. I get this lotions every summer and o can’t recommend it highly enough
Jessica B.
Aubrey, TX
I love this brand. Their products smell so amazing! They don't disappoint either. Whether I'm soaking the sun up or getting away from the sun this product does the job. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Korinne S.
Arnold, MO
My skin tans very easily, so I usually don’t use a very high SPF. I do think it is a good value for the price and I have purchased several times. The only con to this product for me is that it is a lotion and I do prefer a spray on dry oil.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?