BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Anna S.
Kershaw, SC
I use this regularly when sun tanning. One of my go-to essentials for summer. This tanning product is pretty much all you need
Jazmine S.
San juan, TX
I love the smell and the feel! It has a nice sparkly shimmer afterglow when you apply it. It did its job well and long lasting.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
I love this because it’s kinda of light but it does still feel like sunscreen but it has a good smell and it works pretty well
Faride H.
MIAMI, FL
The smell and the protection! Must have for the sunny summer days! Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration SPF 12 Sunscreen Lotion
Emily D.
Tampa
this smells amazing and absorbs easily, the bottle has lasted me a while too. it’s kept my face and arms from getting burnt.
Amanda K.
Easy to use, smell is not over-powering, isn't oily at all- huge plus! Sunscreen did its job and I still got a good base tan.
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
Me gusta este tanning ya que me deja. COn un color doradito para este verano y aparte tiene protección solar y eso me encanta
Kyle Z.
Surprise, AZ
I've tried this and found that it works. Goes on like a lotion. It does the job and can be found almost at any grocery store.
Fran C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this stuff! It smells so amazing and beachy, and it helps me get my summer tan on while offering a bit of protection.
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love Hawaiian Tropic Lotion Sunscreen. I use this sunscreen all the time. I highly recommend it, especially for the price.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?