BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Sarah P.
PHOENIX, AZ
Loved how this did the job and didn't feel oily or heavy on my skin. It gave me a beautiful summer glow while protecting my skin.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Cora M.
San Diego
Two in one bottle! And smells like a trip to the tropics!!! This is great for everyday all day when your having fun in the sun.
Rebbecca T.
Lowers chances of skin cancer while still allowing opportunity for a summer glow, and it smells good? Could it get any better?
karen m.
Franklin, TN
I have this and love that it is travel size. I think it smells good and helps protect you at the same time. Good product!
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
I love using this when I am looking to get a more even skin tone during the summer. It really helps to bronze my skin. Love it
Clare C.
Smells AMAZING, great for tanning, and is really nice. Overall I really like it, especially when i used the lotion afterwards.
Amabile R.
Raleigh, NC
The best lotion ever! Smells so good, smooth and the we get a beeeeautiful color! It's so amazing!
For sure refer to a friend!
Michelle L.
Honolulu
Overall I really like this product, but for some reason this particular product felt like it wasn't really protecting my skin.
Jasmin S.
i love this product because it doesnt irritate my skin and it helps protect while i tan as well! Smsll isnt overwhelming either
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?