BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
alyssa s.
Love this tanning lotion. Smells good. Leaves my skin smooth and soft. Protects my skin from the sun while allowing me to get a tan.
Carly W.
Love this sunscreen. Gives a small amount of spf which still allows me to get some color. The smell is unlike any other sunscreen.
Mary C.
I love this tanning sunscreen it works great and it is not oily at all I am able to wear this at the beach without feeling greasy.
Ashley C.
Smells so good and is very creamy. Doesn't have a high spf but if you keep applying every half hour you will be good. I recommend.
Arianah F.
Sandusky, OH
My favorite sun screen, it smells very good and works well, allows me to not turn into the little red lobster my body oh so desires
Kendra E.
N Dartmouth, MA
Loooooove the way this smells and i love using this when I don't feel like using oil gives a nice coconut smell and darkens my tan
Chrystal A.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I give this lotion an A it's great when you need a sun lotion that protects from the sun and smell wonderful. It's worth the price.
Stephanie V.
Melbourne, FL
This product smells amazing and leaves me with an all over body glow that I can’t get from other products. I love Hawaiian Tropics.
Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
I have used this tanning lotion for ten years. It is my absolute favorite and smells great! I plan to continue using this product.
Victoria H.
Love the smell and feel! Not oily and helps absorb the sun's rays! Not super expensive and still has a low SPF to prevent burning.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?