BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Classic Coconut fragrance
  • Exotic botanicals and extracts
  • Contains Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Mady S.
Southaven, MS
Definitely my favorite sunscreen to use! It has shimmers in it and keeps your skin super hydrated. It lasts a long time and is very affordable.
Shanna N.
Payette, ID
Love this product! Gives me just the right amount of tan without getting a sunburn and I can go swimming and not have to reply it constantly.
Alisha W.
Blackwood, NJ
Don’t use this. Use sunscreen! Products like this are terrible if you are going to be laying in the sun. Protect your skin with strong SPF!!
Anastasiya V.
Los Angeles , CA
This amazing product care about my skin and I don’t need waste a lot of time for sunbathing, because this product help my skin more darkness
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I've used this sunscreen for years. Not greasy and really gives me a nice bronzed color without having to worry about looking like a lobster!
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Love Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen. Smell reminds me of being on a tropical island even when I am not and it provides a bronze looking even tan.
Chelsea B.
Noblesville, IN
As a pale girl, I take my sunscreen very seriously. This has a great smell and it’s one of the only sunscreens that I don’t get a burn with!
Abby S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Have always used this since forever ago! I dont like the weird residue it leaves after you rub it in. The smell is ok. Kinda smells coconuty.
Jillian H.
I love the smell! This product is great at helping protect my skin in the summer! I use it on my legs since it is harder to burn that area.
Lexis B.
Clinton, WI
Love this for keeping my skin tan but having a little bit of sunscreen without having a sunscreen smell, have yet to have a burn from this
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?