BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
This is my go to sunscreen since ever, is very light on the skin and it smells really nice! Is an affordable option and easy to find at the drugstore
Nuzhat C.
Shelby Twp, MI
I like this but I've only used it a few times so not sure how I like the product. The price is super affordable though so that makes it a good option
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I really enjoy this sunscreen! I love that it helps you to tan while also giving you a bit of spf so that you don't burn or harm your skin too much.
Kari S.
Ward, AR
This is my go-to sunscreen! It smells delightful and it gives my skin such a beautiful glow! It's very effective in making me darker and I love it :)
aurora f.
ELKTON, MD
It is my favorite sunscreen it not only protects me but it has this shimmer to it that makes wearing sunscreen look good... I look like I'm glowing
Karlee M.
E Liverpool, OH
Really recommend this product. It’s a good moisturizer plus it gives you a good bronze tan. Price is not too bad about $10. I buy it every summer!
Zeeki M.
This product is good for someone who has fair skin tone. I didn’t notice much of a difference for myself. Price is good and product smells good too
Alana G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this because I am fair skin and do not tan easily. It smells so yummy and provides great protection while I attempt to get some sun!
Dominique D.
Surprise, Az
This is the best I love this stuff! It gives a good tan and it smells amazing. I was only outside for a short while and I already had a slight tan!
Megan L.
Northville, MI
I love this tanning lotion and the way it smells. It always reminds me of the beach. It blocks some of the sun but still lets me get a nice color.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?