BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Classic Coconut fragrance
  • Exotic botanicals and extracts
  • Contains Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Vivianna B.
Beaumont, TX
After the first sunburn of the summer, my pasty self loves smattering it on knowing it'll avoid severe burning and give my olive skin an amazing tan. Not recommended as a starter sunscreen but once you get a little color, this stuff is magic. Cheap too!!
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
I love this! I just purchased this last month and it has gave me a perfect tan while laying out but also protected me from not getting a burn. The smell is so refreshing and smells like what summer should smell like. I love it and would recommend it!
Annette R.
Indianapolis, IN
I have super sensitive skin and this sunscreen has done wonders for me. I’m allergic to copper tone and banana boat and was nervous when I bought this. However, I have never had a reaction to it. It smells amazing and provides lasting coverage.
Sam S.
Love the color I get left with it looks amazing !!! Pros is that it’s a good formula for sensitive skin, I have extreme exczema and this doesn’t effect it at all! No burning yay! And cons is just that it’s a little oily even after washing your hands but that’s not a big deal
April D.
Love this sunscreen. It offers great protection and smells amazing. It is great for my sensitive skin and doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky. I love the conviene of finding this brand at almost any store and price is very reasonable.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I cannot say anything bad about this sunscreen. I’ve used this for years and other products from the brand, I love the tropical smell and how it protects me from the sun. This isn’t harsh on the skin and it’s very hydrating as well.
Marina M.
Fontana
I really liked this sunscreen it smelled so good and isn’t thick but also isn’t watery. I love the way it feels on the skin. The only thing is that it doesn’t last very long when I go into the pool but for just sitting out it’s nice. I would buy this again good product.
Olivia D.
I do not burn easily, if you do I do NOT recommend this product! But if you are like me, and trying to protect your skin while getting a tan this stuff is great! It smells amazing & it works well. Gives a very nice tan as well!
Jordan M.
I love using this stuff for tanning. It doesn’t make my skin look orange: instead I end up getting the bronze color I want. It’s a good price for the quality of the product. I’d recommend it if you’re at the beach trying to tan.
Eddie M.
When summer is around the corner, I make sure I have this on handy, I simply love the smell, it honestly does the job wihout having to apply way too much. I can actually recommend this to someone and not be lying about it!
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?