BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This brand is a staple for summer time! I got this product at Target. I love this lotion because you can tan but it also has a little bit of SPF in it.
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
I bring this with me everywhere. I buy spf 15. I buy it because I trust the brand and know it works. Also it has a great smell. It's reasonably priced.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL
Living in Miami you have to be extra selective with the sunscreen you choose. This lotion gives you the perfect summer glow after a beach day. Love it!
Yessie W.
I've use this sunscreen in the past the smell is not yo over barring. It's a good price the only thing is it's only spf 4 i need a lot more protection
Miranda B.
Seattle, WA
This is the only sunscreen i wear becaise it smells really good and goes on really smooth without feeling extremely oily and like youre wearing butter!
Lauren P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love all things Hawaiian Tropic including this sunscreen. It blocks the sun, but still allows me to get a good tan! And the smell is always amazing!
Neelam N.
Bartlesville , OK
Didn't like this sunscreen at all. Had bought this to use at a water park and felt my face burn after using it. Would not recommend for sensitive skin.
Diandra M.
This sunscreen is great if you want protection yet want a nice touch of color. It never leaves me red or sunburned, and I love the color it gives me.
Lana F.
Spokane, WA
I love this sun screen it last very long and it smells very good. and I don't think of smelling like original sunscreen. But more of a tropical scent.
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
This is my go to sunscreen since ever, is very light on the skin and it smells really nice! Is an affordable option and easy to find at the drugstore
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?