BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Emma N.
Phoenix, AZ
Hawiian tropic dark sun tan lotion is amazing if you trying to get a nice sun tan or in really sunny areas. It's also great for keeping your skin hydrated.
Nerissa D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love the smell of this! Truly a classic and overall great sunscreen. It’s really light and does t feel greasy at all! You can buy it at your nearest ulta
Mayte C.
Woodstock, IL
Love this product , smells very good and it feels great on your skin. I am very happy with this product because you can actually see the result of the tan
Tasha M.
Pasadena, TX
Love the smell of this sunscreen. It's always my go to when summer comes mainly because of the smell, but it's also very good at protection from the sun.
Alexandra P.
Massapequa , NY
I love the smell of this lotion the most! Its not greasy and gives my skin such a nice tanned look in the summer ! Its gentle and i bought It at Harmon!
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
I love this product. I've been using it for years! The smell reminds me of summer (and vacations to the beach). I'm glad that some things never change :)
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Great product for when tanning:) i recommend it for everyone. If its just walking on the beach or even just to get tan it works great. Smells great too.
Nicole C.
Irmo, SC
I usually use this product whenever I go to the beach or pool. It's always been my go-to. I've used it for the last two years and I've never had sunburn.
Dana C.
This tanning lotion is always in our beach bag. It goes on easy & is absorbed fast. It smells amazing, pretty water resistant, and results in a nice tan.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL
Living in Miami you have to be extra selective with the sunscreen you choose. This lotion gives you the perfect summer glow after a beach day. Love it!
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?