BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Nicole M.
Belmont
Love this item!! Gives you such a great tan and you can just throw it in your beach bag and go!! Only suggestion is if you are very prone to burning definitely hold off on using until you have a good base tan!
Michelle R.
Savannah, GA
I love Hawaiian tropic products! They smell amazing to me personally. They have always worked very well. I love all the different levels of protection. I keep a couple bottles on hand so I'm always ready. I would totally recommend it to others
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
I really love this tanning lotion! It smells so good! I do feel like it helps my skin get a good amount of color but because of the low spf I always burn! But that can also be since I have fair skin I always burn!
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
The smell is amazing. Had to purchase to get a good cover up. Easy to use and harmless. Did help with these texas sun rays. Not pricey for the amount in the package. Higgly recommend it for anyone who needs a good spf.
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
I honestly love Hawiann tropic products. I use them everytime I am outside, tanning, swimming or on the beach and traveling. Using this product has made me tan very well, it's affordable and I bought it at walmart.
MaKayla C.
Auburn, AL
This stuff smells sooo good! It doesn’t leave you streaky! It helps you get a good even tan and it leaves behind a shimmer cover that really makes your skin glow! Sometimes I just use it for the shimmer effect!
Valeria M.
This is a really good tanning lotion. I use it every summer! It is inexpensive. The packaging is just the bottle. It has an amazing coconut smell. It works very good on me. Ofcourse i would but it again.
Erika C.
Dayton, OH
I love this stuff. It's my favorite brand of sunscreen/tanning lotion to use. I use it everyday during the summer to help me tan. The low spf is just perfect to make sure I have that bit of protection from the sun. It also smells great!
Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It smells so good and doesn't leave my skin feeling stick and gross. It soaks in well like a lotion instead of feeling like a greasy covering.
Danielle 3.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this tanning lotion! I spend most of my day outdoors as a lifeguard so I see my fair share of the sun. When I guard I like to start out with a good sport sunscreen with SPF of 30 but after a few hours I like to get a tan so ill switch to this. Many of my coworkers us this.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?