BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Classic Coconut fragrance
  • Exotic botanicals and extracts
  • Contains Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Carisa R.
Plymouth, MN
I love this brand for sun block. Smells like summer should and my skin feels so soft and moisturized and not greasy and gross. I purchase this every year with no complaints yet.
Karissa P.
I've used this sunscreen for years, it's my favorite brand to use. The scent smells really good! It isn't too expensive so for the price and quality I'd say it's worth the buy.
Keri R.
I love this tanning lotion! It's perfect for people with sensitive skin who burn easy but want to tan. The bottle makes it much easier to apply the lotion & handle the bottle.
Sarah S.
This is the only sunscreen I will wear. It’s nice on your skin, and moisturizing. It smells amazing, just like coconut. I love how it makes my skin feel and it doesn’t let you get sun burnt. You only need to put it on once and it works!
alexandra c.
Anacortes, WA
Smells amazing! Keeps skin super moisturized. It is able to soak into the skin instead of just staying on top of the skin, I think this helps
The tan to be more even and even last longer. Protects while keeping skin feeling super healthy.
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
My favorite sunscreen by far. It isn't sticky and has a fabulous tropical scent. Soaks into skin quickly and leaves a shimmer in it that gives you a beautiful summer glow.
Heather G.
Kenner, LA
I love Hawaiian tropic products they always protect my skin but still allow me to get a sun kisses glow!! I also find they smell amazing !! It's the smell of summer too me
Kait C.
Mechanicsville, VA
The smell of tanning lotions is always something that's important to me. Hawaiian Tropics always has a great fragrance! Not only that, but the coverage is awesome as well!
Hannah P.
Dunnville, KY
I purchased the Hawaiian Tropic Sun screen recently, I love all the Hawaiian tropic products and this one was great also. Great price point, great smell, works great, Perfect for your beach bag.
Lauren B.
Salem, VA
Great tanning lotion. And this stuffs smells amazing works fantasic for those days you want to get a little sun but still have some protections. This truly is one of my favorite lotions to use.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?