BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Amanda B.
Spencer , Ma
This is one of my must haves in a beach bag if you want that wonderful beach tan! At Walmart it's a good price and I bought it there. From my experience with the product I learned a little can go a long way, don't put to much on you skin. It has a wonderful scent, goes on smooth and gives me the tan i need for the summer. Would recommend
Sunny M.
Plantation, FL
I recently used this for the first time and loved it. I sometimes have bad skin reactions to sunscreens other than baby sunscreen but this one is amazing. I wore it all weekend at ultra and walked away with a nice glow and no burn or weird tan lines at all. And the smell is amazing.
Nancy D.
I rarely burn but in the few occasions where I feel the sun is extra strong I throw some of this on. I never need a lot of protection and I like to get a little color so when I am using a sunblock I always turn to the Hawaiian tropic lotion. It also has this awesome vacation beachy smell to it that I love!!!
Kedrin W.
Warren, RI
This is always in my beach bag when it's that time of year. I look for good coverage, great smell, and awesome protection and this delivers on all three. It's a great priced product for it's size and it's easy to hold when your hands get slippery. I've tried so many other products and this has been, and might always be my goto!
Alexandra M.
This tanning lotion is absolutely amazing. It's very light weight and doesn't have an oily feel to it. I have a super white skin tone and using this for 4 days straight for a just a few hours in the sun gave me a light brown glow and i loved it. I reapplied the product every other hour. The smell of it is exactly like Malibu Rum. Great for the summertime and easy on your wallet.
Lisa M.
New Windsor, NY
I love this sunscreen. The smell is to die for!! It lasts a long time also. This bottle will last all summer. My skin feels so soft after using this sunscreen. Always my go to even when we're just outside in our year. I use this on my grandkids when they come over too.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
I love this sunscreen! It is one of my must-haves for summer. This sunscreen provides some SPF protection for your skin, while allowing you to get a beautiful glow from the sun while you enjoy your time outside. You can tan easily, quickly, and more safely with this great sunscreen! Plus I think it smells great and it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and weighted down.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
The scent of this lotion makes me long to be on the beach laying in the sun feeling the wonderful breeze. I use it to bathe in the sun. I have very fair skin and I do get a slight tan when using this (that is very rare for me). So I definitely recommend this sunsceen!
Jasmine M.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been using this for years and I love this sun tan lotion. It's not too greasy and smells great. I don't use it on my face because it makes me breakout, but it works great everywhere else. I wouldn't recommend it for people who have fair skin or are going to be on the hot sun for a long time because the SPF is very low. Great for people who want a nice tan though!
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
This is by far my FAVORITE sunscreen to lay out with! I'm Hawaiian, so I tan really well anyways, but this helps it along! Plus, it smells incredible!! I always reapply every 15 minutes or less since it is only a 4 spf and I want to protect my skin as much as I can from the harmful rays! I recommend for anyone who wants a tan!! Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?