BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
On the days I do not feel like using oil I tend to reach for this stuff. I find it to be nearly as effective as oil and it is much faster at drying than oil. I like that there is still a little bit of SPF in this lotion, so you are not completely uncovered from the sun rays.

I really do like this lotion and it is not extremely expensive either (which is always a plus). Would definitely recommend and will repurchase!
Amanda K.
Torrington, CT
Smells great for starters! And my fiancé who is part Native American Indian loves this stuff and browns so nice!! Applies nice and stays put well. Would recommend for sure to those looking to enhance their color and not protect from sun rays!
Sara H.
Downingtown, PA
I’m always looking to get a lot of tan in the little time I have to get to the beach. This is a great tanning lotion that works to evenly tan my skin while outdoors. It has a great smell and goes on very easy. I’ve seen major improvements while using this product!
Alexis H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Smells good, works great. I feel noticably more tan and moisturized after using it at the beach/ pool. It doesnt make you super oily like some sunscreens. I buy it at walmart where it’s cheap. I would reccomend it to other people.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
I have used Hawaiian Tropic as long as I can remember. Although the lotion may take a bit longer for application than a spray I feel like I am getting much better coverage and it lasts longer with less waste.
jewelz p.
Let me begin by reminding you that spf is very important for your face! So this one is not really for your face. ! I apply this stuff on my legs while at the beach, pool, or park and let my legs soak up some color. I reapply about every 15 minutes as I flip and tan the other side . I’ve always gotten a nice even coat and I love it. I prefer oils over lotion though but it’s pretty good.
Rachel G.
Jefferson
When I'm out in the sun this is what I use. I share with friend's. Hawaiian Tropic® Tanning Lotion Sunscreen SPF 4 I use this as a base layer with their spray on tan on top. It gives me a beautiful glowing tan. I feel safe knowing that there is spf in this tanning lotion.
Julia H.
Salem, NJ
I am a Hawaiian tropics fanatic. Everything sun related I use this brand, especially this kind because it is very affective while giving my the color that I am going for. It goes on very easily and dries very quick!!
Alexa S.
Great Neck, NY
Great product for sun! I use it at the beach all the time. Applies on and leaves skin w a nice glow and beachy scent without leaving white streaks. Applies every few hours
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
It's a good tanning lotion, smells very good. It's affordable, I have always trusted that it will give me a glow. I recommend it to people that don't have sensitive skin
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?