BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
S. H.
Tucson
Love this stuff! I'm very fair skinned but it works well and I don't get as burnt as I do using other products. It helps tan me and protects me from burns. Highly recommend!
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
La verdad este bronceador es lo maximo por que te proteje del sol pero a su vez te deja un bronceado de espectaculo, el
Precio es super moderado y lo puedes encontrar en cualquier farmacia
Jennifer R.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This product smells great! I love the kind that shimmers, such a fun summery glow. Only thing I don't like is how it feels a little greasy whereas a spray doesn't typically feel like that for me
joanna o.
Acton , CA
Great product , will absolutely be buying again . Besides the fact that it smells good & you can use it for adults and children , they have variety of these so you can choose from allot of them .
Emily W.
Morehead , KY
I actually used the spf 15 spray and love it. It was perfect for my legs which I wanted to get a little more sun. I purchased from Walmart and it was very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this- it smells good too!
Bibi C.
I really like this because it has a low enough SPF to still tan but makes you feel like you’re doing something to protect your skin. Also it smells freaking amazing.
Karina I.
Boca Raton, FL
Escuche que es una buena locion para el cuerpo y que se puede encontrar muy facilmente en todas las tiendas, tambien agua a que tu piel no sufra tanto los rayos del sol
Jeffrey R.
Newport
By far my favorite sunscreen brand. It smells great and makes you think of a day on the beach. It doesn’t leave you feeling oily. It may cost a little more than others but worth it.
Nicole M.
Staten Island, NY
Love this product! I use it every summer and it smells amazing but also protects my skin. I'm able to still get a tan but keep my skin healthy and glowing. I wouldn't use any other product. Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
Rae L.
Orange
I love this sunscreen when it isn’t super hot outside. I wouldn’t trust such a low SPF in hot temperatures. It smells great and is quick to apply but has an extremely low SPF. Definitely check how strong the sun’s rays are unless you want to get burnt!
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?