BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...4 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Mariel S.
Anaheim, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. I like the smell and it's not grease at all. I fell like I'm putting regular lotion on. It does a good job too, however I'm naturally tanned and my skin just gets darker without any sunscreen.
Tasha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to smells wonderful, goes on smoothly, soaks in nicely your skin will feel super hydrated without being super greasy. Honestly this is what I wear almost all summer for my everyday moisturizer, works great for that and it will help you achieve that glow as well
Danielle R.
El cajon, CA
This my go to for all my summer time outdoor activities. It’s so great and always leaves me with a bronze tan. It also smells delicious and very coconutty which makes me feel even better not having the gross sunscreen smell on me
Samantha H.
Herriman, UT
This is my favorite tanning lotion. The smell is amazing and it works great. I like he lotion a lot more than the spray because you can apply it a lot more evenly. It never feels sticky or tacky and I love using it on beach days.
Candace B.
This is by far my favorite sunscreen. It smells amazing, goes on smoothly and has great coverage. I like using the spf 4 because it keeps me from burning, but let's me still get some color. Hawaiian tropic is the only sunscreen I use
Caitlin T.
North Ogden, UT
THis is my favorite tanning lotion. I don’t usually burn if I put this on and it gives me nice color when I’m in the sun. It smells good and is pretty affordable. It has lasted me a few summers. I always buy this for my days in the sun
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I love Hawaiian tropic! It gives you an awesome glow/tan and has a little spf protection built in! The smell is wonderful and you can find it almost anywhere that carries sun essentials! It's my go to!
Lanie W.
I use this product when laying out in the sun. It smells really good and it is easy to apply. I have heard that some people use it when laying in a tanning bed but I have not tried that yet. I buy this product at Walmart .
Kaitlyn K.
Avon, IN
It's great for sun tanning and laying out on the beach. You can find it anywhere! It's extremely gentle on the skin and very effective in helping achieve a nice glow. I don't think there's anything wrong with the product.
Payt ♡.
Surprise
I love this tanning product. It gives you a nice looking tan without all the effort. The smell of this product is also amazing! Out of all the tanning lotions it’s probably on the more expensive side but totally worth it.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Tahlia  R.
Really wanting to try this , does it help you a good tan ?