BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Classic Coconut fragrance
  • Exotic botanicals and extracts
  • Contains Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen

Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Hope K.
Syracuse
I love this sun tan lotion it dose what it say it going to do give you a good and even tan and give you the sun kissed tan and you skin is soft and smooth and creamy soft and that perfect tan for day and day's i recommend for other people to use it when I want to put on a good tan for day in the sun look.
Monique R.
Las Vegas, NV
Keeps me protected. And helps get me nice and golden. I use these every year. Plus the scent is nice. And I sometimes will get the spray or the oil depending my mood. I love a good tan during the summer and these are great products to add.
Hailey M.
Grand Rapids
I love this stuff! It’s amazing!!!! I always have an amazing tan after using this product. A pro to this is that it has an amazing smell! Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
Brittney E.
BATON ROUGE, LA
I LOVE everything about this sunscreen! It smells amazing, it feels great going on, and it leaves this little shimmer that is faint but super cute! It lasted really long, I only had to reapply once and I was outside for about 3 hours.
Casey H.
Pomona, CA
This product works great, your skin feels very silky when applying there is however a typical sunscreen smell with a hint of coconut. Does what it is suppose to do. Soon I hope to use the spray and see if that works just as well.
Clau-Clau 🍍.
I live in Miami, yet I’ve always been very pale. I got this sunscreen and i was skeptical at first. What if i turn orange? The color you tan, looks natural and soothing to your skin. I would’ve given it five stars but it smells very strong
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This stuff works pretty well. It’s got a little shimmer to it as well which is fun and it smells really good. But for some reason I feel like every time I wear it I get burnt! Maybe it’s just bad timing but it a weird trend
Ashley C.
Dover , DE
Let me tell you I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sunscreen! It smells great, rubs in great and leaves my skin sparkly! When I use different brands of sunscreen I still get burnt but when I use this brand it leaves me tan and helps me get darker!
Yenifer S.
It is perfect for summer days when there is a lot of sun, it smells very good. I usually use it when I go to the beach and that helps me protect myself from the sun's rays. Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth , WI
On the days I do not feel like using oil I tend to reach for this stuff. I find it to be nearly as effective as oil and it is much faster at drying than oil. I like that there is still a little bit of SPF in this lotion, so you are not completely uncovered from the sun rays.

I really do like this lotion and it is not extremely expensive either (which is always a plus). Would definitely recommend and will repurchase!
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?